It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Most Popular TV Show???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello Fellow ATSers,

This is my first thread so let me start by saying I truly love this site and appreciate all the wonderful input by the members here. I have learned much and have been directed to study more of the topics posted here on an in-depth basis.

Secondly, I have done a due diligence search on ATS to see if this has already been posted, but the umpteen posts on my topic are just too much for me to read. So please be gentle if I am repeating something that has already been discussed. I wish I had 48 hours a day to spend on this site!

I read somewhere in the last few months that the TV show CSI is the most popular show in the world.

Yesterday I had the day off work. I am not much of a TV watcher, but as I was sitting down for some lunch I decided to see what was on. I noticed CSI:Miami was just starting and out of curiosity I decided to watch.

The episode started with a party scene in a nightclub with a bloody handprint on a window that streaked down to the floor.

The medical examiner and various cops were then on the scene. The medical examiner discovered a Verichip under the skin of the murdered woman and took it to the lab to find all her personal information on it.

The club owner explained to the cops that the Verichip was a convenience that allowed these scantily-clad "club girls" to pay for their drinks since they had no place to store their credit cards.

All the patrons of the club were lined up and submitted to photos, finger printing and DNA samples. They acted like this was a normal procedure.

Later another dead body which was eventually found to be in connection with the murder was found and the medical examiner made a statement that the clothes were European and the deceased had bad teeth indicating he was from an area that did not have fluoridated water.

Further into the program the cops invaded a massage parlor with no warrant and the owner did not give permission for the search but acted as if it was legal.

I was shocked and very disturbed by this trash. Needless to say I will not watch this show again. I am sticking to Animal Planet, Discovery and other so-called educational channels!

I feel this is part of the NWO plan to condition us to these atrocities on our freedoms. Any comments on this?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
...or it could be nothing more than an accurate reflection of the lives of Illuminati Slaves.

Heck if I know what goes on at "those types of parties".

In all seriousness, if there is such a widespread audience for this type of material, there is a demographic who relates to it through direct experience in some form or fashion. Even if it's nothing more than latent morbid curiousity.

Your premise is also not out of the question. An entire generation of highly impressionable kids might think this is the "norm" for the present, or the future.

But then again - it could be that the whole NWO scenario is going to play out on the world stage through nothing more than television dramas, movies and video games, and in the minds of people who fear such scenarios.

Personally - I don't think the end all be all horrific nightmare of the NWO in it's most henious form will ever catch on in our lifetimes.

Time will tell.

*edit for spelling

[edit on 16/8/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey GE!

Thanks for your response.

I just hope that our impressionable children are not exposed to this kind of crap.

Or at least be educated by their parents that something is wrong here.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think it's probably more likely that they have developed so darned many spinoffs that it's hard to come up with new ideas...

... Seriously? When do these CSI folks investigate a normal murder?

Anyways microchipping people is still a very taboo subject so it seems like something they would incoperate for shock value. The characters probably don't bother with things like warrents simply because it's 45-minutes of show time and to make it perfectly realistic would make it run too long.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have been saying for years that those shows are only there to condition us to the nwo agenda. Why would there be so many and blatant? Then they want to finish us off with dancing with the stars! Not me!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have actually seen a few CSI episodes (the original CSI with Grissom) that deal with the sort of topics you find here on ATS. One dealt with a cult that committed suicide when a comet flew by (ala Heavens Gate). Another one dealt with a group of people who believed that reptilians ruled the world and these reptilians could morph into both human and reptilian appearances. That's actually a pretty good episode. It had green blood and everything.

top topics

join