It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Review of A Lodging of Wayfaring Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A Lodging of Wayfaring Men

This is one of the most important books I have read. It is fiction but it is composed of situations and technologies that can be accomplished right now. I think if you are interested in freedom and liberty you should read this book and think about how these type of things could be practically implemented.

Everyone will find the references at the end very useful.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Could you please elaborate. I'm not going to read a pdf document by an 'anonymous' author at the moment.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The book is available for preview using the link I provided as well as a download.

It is about obtaining greater freedom and liberty using applied technology. It is an adventure of a small group that changes the world and advances freedom using technologies that already exist or could be produced quite easily for the most part.

It is well written and very interesting. If you love liberty and freedom you will love reading "A Lodging of Wayfaring Men". It is an important book about self determination and freedom being accomplished using the right combination of technologies by people who love liberty and life and are determined to live theirs to the fullest.

new topics

join