It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Division at the DNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Looks like all is not roses and snowflakes in the Democrat Party...

Clinton Backers to Make Noise at Dem Convention
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still sore from an epic primary battle, some of Hillary Rodham Clinton's supporters aren't buying the unity theme planned for the Democratic National Convention.

They weren't mollified when nominee-in-waiting Barack Obama gave prime-time speaking slots to Clinton and her husband, the former president. Instead, they're itching for a fight and plan to wage one in Denver.

Some of the disaffected Clinton supporters are open to supporting Obama; many are not.

"I think Hillary Clinton has been very gracious," the San Francisco Democrat told Bay Area talk show host Ronn Owens. "I think some of her supporters have been less than gracious."

CNS News

Could it be that this is the year the Democrat National Convention will be actually fun to watch?

Looks like it...

Semper

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Here is my take .

It is possible that if Hillary isnt in line for the VP slot that she and Bill could look to stir up trouble at the convention . Hillary and Bill maybe taking a last crack at the Superdelegates in the hope that they will do a back flip . If that were to happen even by standards found in politics she would owe some whooping favours . Also a large number of demcratic would be alienated which could only help the Republican cause .

As for the Hillary supporters that aren't supporting Obama they are sore losers and are still suffering from the stale left overs which resulted from how the dems ran there race .

[edit on 15-8-2008 by xpert11]

new topics

join