It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Dublin: multiple objects merge into one (pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
An interesting report is coming out of Dublin, Ireland. While waiting for the bus a man saw a strange light over the Dublin Bay which he proceeded to photograph multiple times.

I saw a really intense light, which I assumed to be a plane's head lights out in front of me, except it, didn't seem to really move for almost five minutes and that didn't make any sense. I estimate that it was 1.5 miles out over Dublin bay.

Here is a map showing the location of Blackrock in relation to the bay.

His photos appear to show multiple UFOs merging/morphing into one. (I have adjusted the brightness & saturation some in 2 of the photos).

Did this guy capture real UFOs merging into one craft?
You be the judge.

Here is the article and original pics:

Americanchronicle.com
ufodigest.com

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this! The first image where you see the UFOs merge into one, is astonishing. And Dublin is not that far from Liverpool, where there has been several reported sightings this summer. Many of them have been discussed here at ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps this area of our planet is becoming a hot spot for UFO activity?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
hey ziggy,

Perhaps this area of our planet is becoming a hot spot for UFO activity?

That's a distinct possibility... UFOs are known to make return visits. Also, there have been so many cases where splitting, merging, or morphing has been described that I thought this case (which has photos) deserves some attention.

Remember the Rendlesham Forest case? A large red glow split into five seperate white objects according to the report. What does this mean? Are we in fact dealing with aliens that have some sort of molecular conversion? If such objects are machines then they would seem extraordinarily advanced!

new topics

join