It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Richardson: North Korea Wants YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This has got to be a blow to the belly for the Bush Administration. A DEMOCRAT doing the job a REPUBLICAN administration....HAHA!

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.cnn.com...

It's interesting to note the ironies of this development.

For one, Bill Richardson is the newly elected governor of New Mexico. Alamogordo, New Mexico is where the first nuclear bomb was tested. Los Alamos, New Mexico is home to the Los Alamos National Laboratory, which conducts nuclear research.

Secondly, to really make you think. Mr. Richardson is a prime 'diplomat' in the slowly developing truth of what really happened at Roswell in 1947 and the illegally supressed technology which is, simply put, OIL FREE.

Hmm...Is this all really about the big secret?
Tick tick tick tick tick....

DCarter.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
also Richardson was BORN IN 1947!!! OMG!

lol

While mentioning his current position please tell the audience what Richardson has done in the past in regards to N. Korea

Personally, I just think N. Korean sees him as a familiar face, they've already sniffed each others asses and exchanged business cards - he's going beyond the call of duty being he's a govenor and maybe he can help ease tensions.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Bob88 is correct. The North koreans are just trying to find the group of Americans that sold us out to them last time for a PR scam of trying to look like they're really nice people and not crazy.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
They are not nice ppl and crazy?
Every single one of them?

Since Bob asked so nice, (meaning he has no Korean in him,) I'll give the down low on what ole Billy R. did that developed the relationship with the North Koreans.

-He was Ambassador for the US to the UN.
-He visted North Korea on two seperate occasions while he was still a member of congress in the 1990's.

In 1994, Richardson, then a New Mexico congressman, helped arrange the freedom of a U.S. soldier whose helicopter had -strayed- into North Korea.

In 1995, he negotiated the release of two Americans held by Iraq.

A year later, he helped secure the release of an American who was detained in North Korea on spy charges.

Thats interesting the he was born in 1947.

DCarter
===

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No Korean in me. None. BUT - Koreans are great people. Are you Korean? Every Korean I have ever met was wonderful - none seemed crazy to me (well, they were crazy in a good way, lol). One of my best friends is Korean, as was his father who was my martial arts instructor for many, many years - and his mother who makes the best kim chee I have ever tasted - to this day. Don't think I am dubious towards Koreans - if that's what you're getting at - on the contrary. What is crazy is the 'dear leader' and his communist regime that doesn't give a rats ass about the people he's starving. 'Dear Kim' deserves the same fate as those who have suffered at the hands of his tyranny � and I don�t think the world should mollify Kim at this point.

With that clown in power I only see the chance for a revolution � there�s no evolution in sight. If N. Koreans are to have any future it won�t be until blood is shed, regrettably.

new topics

top topics

join