It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs-what do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow!!
This sounds amazing....have you seen them since or was it just the once?
Deffinatly sounds like some sort of energy of some sort....

[edit on 28-3-2009 by special]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

"I saw an orb pop out of my daughters bedroom wall one morning. It was a bright summer morning and my daughter was watching her TV. As we were chatting a ball of what i can only describe as liquid mercury, the size of a meduim sized ball barren came spinning out of the wall. I watched it as it passed my field of vision spinning in mid air, dropping at one point and continue spinning, until it dissapeared. I went was jumping up and down asking my daughter if she had seen it too? As cool as a cucumber she told me she had seen at least two come out of the same place in the wall and she said that she thought that she had already told me before. I have never seen anything like it! "

Wow!!
This sounds amazing....have you seen them since or was it just the once?
Deffinatly sounds like some sort of energy of some sort....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
orbs are REAL! yes some may be dust, but they are ultradimensional beings watching over us and tend o be at fun events. some can only be seen in IR or some can be seen with the naked eye.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hello special,

I have to say no i have never ever seen anything like it in my life. I had heard of orbs before, but i didn't really know what they were. This little ball of light appeared to be kind of solid on the outside, but inside it looked like liquid merury. You know what you would get in a themometor?. It was so clear and defined, i could have caught it in my hand. Not that i would have interferred in anyway... that would not have been right. However i was in shock as i watched it pop out f the wall, between the shelves of my daughters bookshelf and it kind of just started rolling in a straight line. The middle seemed like a mini engine, which was the energy source. It just rolled and then dropped a bit stopping for a split second, then carried on it's journey to where ever? Disappearing at the foot of the bed! I just could not beleive it' it was about 10am. My daughter didn't see it as she would have been looking over it from the position she was sitting in in bed. She was looking at the tele, because this was on at the time too. As i said earlier my daughter said she has seen at least two come from the same area and had thought that she had told me. Weird things have happened to us before and i know as a trainee Lawyer, the paranormal is not one of her favourite subjects! ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join