It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Lone Gunmen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ok, I was wondering, apart from ATS, are there any magazines, blogs or website or something that has a team composed of hackers and people of the sort that try to get the truth out? I know that there are several hackers out there (most of the hacker population) that do, but I don't know which ones have the best info that has been obtained through there ventures, I mean I have an actual pdf of a real MJ12 document thanks to these guys, but I wondering if there is a secret place, a secret group, sorta like the Lone Gunmen (heores of mine btw) that exist, or is it just make believe? Is the best we have just Alex Jones (I believe quite a few things he says simply because I check a lot of his references and find them to be true.)?

What do you guys think? does a group like that actually exist? How can I support them and findout how to subscribe to there newsletter or whatever? What is thjere website? Any of you guys know?

Also, I just noticed that this thread could pose a possible threat to the real Lone Gunmen in question, so u2u me if you know of anything real.

Many Thanks,

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
No replies yet? Well, maybe ATS is the closest thing we've got to a group of "Lone Gunmen." But its still a great idea, and I say that not simply because I loved the show...as I've mentioned in U2U, I have my own ideas about launching a site/e-zine/community centered around these topics...sort of a trans-media web 2.0 viral networking sort of thing. which i can't promote here i don't think (t&C) but if anyone is interested in these sorts of things, let me know. i think we do need to think about other ways - not replacing but supplementing our ATS community - to spread our subversive memes throughout thee noospehere.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think if there were any such group they wouldn't make themselves known, you know, if they were hackers like the recent one that got into nasa. i'm pretty shure they would rather find people themselves because you can never trust people that come to you in any illegal operation. I wish there is or will be a group that will try to get info out of the government and individuals within to disclose information we should all know by now. although the records most likely will not be on a computer since the risk of getting hacked. But the new hackers are the ones that use bluetooth and wi-fi to access credit numbers and other info to make money. so why don't some hackers get together to route out the truth that is hidden within the government, forget the money

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by declassified

Well, most hackers just want to be happy, and happiness for many of them cosists of having money, because surviving without having to fall into the sheep pin of society makes them happy, plus a lot of them desire the ability to fade away and not be known if need be.

At least that's what I think concerning the money stealing thing, but I agree, if they would try and do more on trying to get info, that would be great.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

There is Anonymous

Link

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The 7 points south from canada into the US are the new border . Canadians can live wherever they want in the border towns with the US Natives permission . Southie is on Primary rez in Everit washington but in the cotton lands he lives there with Dual Canadian US native Indians .

Thats is our native border , all of lake ontario is ourz in the North Coastal and we plan of fishing south eastern lake Ontario for trout , the trout comes to port in the United States and is sold to New York State residents ONLY .

Port Dover Ontario is OURZ and is Canadian Native Fishermen ONLY . The menonites pull each other apart with horses for treason , if you are non native and get tried in court you get life in prison lockup . If you are native Canadian tried and convicted for treason by Navtive court you get pulled apart with Tow Trucks .

[edit on 15-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

top topics

join