It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

society is wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
does anyone else feel we should not be this way ie,, building jobs marriage etc
that we should be equal with the animals live an go where we please over sea or land.
this planet belongs to all the species not just us.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Are you asking if society is wrong that individuals are employed and make a living for their families? That some individuals chose to marry? I am not sure what you are asking or implying....

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reading that back myself i did not make much sense sorry

i mean do we live the way we do because we are told to (gov media etc)

i think we would be a happier race if we stopped worrying about the new car or the newest line of clothing and just live how an where we like, just like the tribes in the outback.

but would society allow this or would they take the land we lived on like they do with some now endangered tribes?

have you read k-pax?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What your suggesting is a world without society. No jobs, no marriage no fashion, no nothing.

What do you want us to do, go back and live like cavemen. Man has progressed through out life to get to where we are. Its not the government or the media that got us to marry and get jobs. People done these things to better themselves and their families.

In todays world you must work to progress to do anything (unless your really rich and dont have to). (bastards) For the rest of us work and marriage is a normal part of life.

Dont get me wrong it would be great if we didnt have to work and abide by rules, we could live in a cave, eat of the land and go where we went when we want. No boss no wife (well the same thing really isnt it) no one to tell us what to do, how to dress.

But get back to the real world Raven, work, marry and do what is right.

new topics

top topics

join