It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In the last couple of weeks, I noticed that in two different threads to which I had replied, the user name in the ‘last post’ column showed someone else’s user name, even though the most recent post was mine. I made a reply questioning the situation, without being edited for an ‘off topic post’. Today I posted a rare new thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... Within 90 seconds of posting it, I realized that the title was in all caps, and corrected the mistake, making sure to post an edit that I had corrected the all caps mistake. I saw for myself the correction post. A few minutes later, a mod posted a warning about the all caps, my edit was removed, and replaced by the mod’s. When I posted a question about why this was done it was removed as an ‘off topic post’. Why should this be so, and am I the only one to have such things happen?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I have been singled out as well, more than once just for stating my opinion. While other members resort to insults and profanity and are left alone.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Aint it Strange Fellas, how you have not had an official reply yet

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey spook, did you notice that you were shown to be an ‘anonymous post’ in the last post column?

'What's going on here? resistor 2 240 0 12-8-2008 at 04:40 PM
by Anonymous ATS'

I guess the ATS PTB are showing us who’s boss huh?

The silence in a lack of reply to my query by the mods is deafening. Not surprising though.

top topics

join