It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bogus 911 Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I recently ran across a video on YouTube of a phone call from flight attendant Cee Cee Lyles (Flight 93) to her husband, left on the answering machine. The message reads much like someone reading a script until the end, where she becomes emotional when mentioning she hopes to see her husband again. Next is a very faint whisper, which the video editor enhances so we hear someone whispering "You did great." Then there is a few seconds and the sound of a phone hanging up in a phone cradle. We also watch a short interview with the husband verifying that the call did come from his wife's cell phone.

We are led to believe that the passengers from Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, as outlined in at least one of the versions of "Loose Change," taken into a building and forced to make these calls as an empty plane then proceeds with the flight that is now history.

As I thought more about this video, a few red flags went up in my mind. For one, I noted that audio editing is VERY simple and this whole video was constructed in a linear manner and adding audio sections would be extremely easy.

Also, this is pretty amazing. Why haven't we heard about this sooner?

The whispering section is so startling, I'm wondering why the husband didn't mention it. If I were him, that's all I'd be talking about.

Most damaging for me was the sound of the phone hanging up. Cell phones disconnect instantly, not rock around in a phone cradle for a second or two.

I posted my observations on the video site and the member keeps removing them, which also adds to my suspicions.

In the event the poster of this video is an attention whore and just trying to rack up big hit counts, if you want to see it, just search "Cee Cee Lyles" on YT and you can pick one of the videos about the mysterious cell phone call.

No doubt, there are those who want to discredit any legit investigations into 9/11, as well as discredit any who share truth-seeker sentiments. Posting bogus information and attracting a lot of truth-seeker interest in false stuff is one way. I read last year about an engineer that was promoting the idea that the Towers were brought down with a ray blast from our Star Wars defense satellites. Moon bats. Tin-foil lined hats.

I wonder if any of you can site other suspicious videos posted on places like YouTube.

join