It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babies born 8/8/08 at 8:08; 8 lbs., 8 oz Sacrificial Lambs For The Masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hey guys its my 1st post but ive been reading ATS for years. Well this just came up on my news Widget, so I thought i'ld post it. Nothing really "WOW" but you know!

I watched videos on Mason's, NWO, One World Government etc etc but on one of them they said that some sacrifice their new born babies in some Occult rituals sometimes in the woods with a giant Owl! LOL When kids and babies sometimes go missing its them. I was just thinking these Masons are OBSESSED with numerology and stuff and after looking at this it'll probably tantalize them.

8/8/08 Babies

By the way I dont mean to cause offence to anyone at all in relation to babies/sacrifice!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wow, you mean no offence but you go out of your way to call a group you obviously know jack all about a bunch of baby killers.
If a Mason is into numerology that's his own affair, numerology has little to do with Masonry itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
hey thanks for posting, sorry if it came across that way

just ment that "some" masons/illuminati etc etc DO sacrifice babies and are caught up in numerology. And they'll be transfixed with news like this. Didnt mean to cause alarm or stress

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joe563
just ment that "some" masons/illuminati etc etc DO sacrifice babies

I am sure you can back that up? What was this video?

[edit on 11/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Mods this thread is demeaning to everyones intelligence as well as insulting, can we please delete it?

Seriously....

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
no, no and no.....

masons are a godly society who believe in helping your fellow man...they are not devil worshipers who need to spill blood to please a demon...

now if you were talking about satanists sacrificing them for their adrenaline and pineal glands, we could have a debate about it.

close this thread........

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I hit ALERT on this thread.

To say that Masons kill babies is offensive and horrific at the highest level.

This type of thread is degrading, not only to masonry, but it's an AWFUL thing to post on ATS.

No group or person should be accused of murder or human sacrifice in an offhand sensationalist post.

new topics

top topics

join