It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X & Nibiru - PREPARE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
There seems to be a lot of hysteria here, about a very unlikely astronomical event....that would be likely to happen within a human's lifetime.

Yup but one thing I have found...

EVERY SINGLE PERSON that believes Nibiru is coming in 2012... I have aske one thing of them...

Please show me the date that SITCHIN says it will come, considering it was him that started it... so far no one has

What's up with that?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z...could not resist.....the Pacific Ocean, and 'Ring of Fire'....yeah, could relate to how the Moon was carved out of the original earth. However many billions of years ago.

BUT, some think the Moon is artificial. A giant spaceship. Some think it's gravity is higher than we've been told.....but then go on to say it's hollow.

I was thinking of all of this today....trying to understand. Not dismissing, just trying to reason.

SO....the Moon, being so much smaller than the Earth, (less than 1/4 its diameter) is nevertheless almost 65% as dense as the Earth? BUT, it's hollow...a 'Death Star', a constructed world, brought here....but, it MAY have been formed, from the Earth, and that's why there's the Pacific Ocean, and the 'ring of fire'???

Oh....see why I am having problems?

I understand Plate Tectonics...subduction....the 'Ring of Fire'. I get it, seems a chunk of the Earth's crust could have been slung out, early in the Solar System's creation....3 Billion years (or more) ago. Then, coalescing into what we now now as our Moon. Seems some Apollo samples seem to confirm this, unless they're lies.

Back in that day, there was considered one big continent, on Earth, now dubbed 'Pangea'....means there might have a much bigger scar, on the primordial Earth....

Just thinkin'......

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, you're convinced of everything you put here in this thread. My admiration goes to anyone with a spine like that (no kidding). Of course there are same kind of believers on "the other side". A confrontation of both would be a powerful clash with only blood to spill. In the end either side could only end with "we will see". Probably none of both sides will be 100% right (and maybe even not both together will reach this).

So where am i getting at? Put yourself in a vunerable position to say what you're not so sure about in you own believes. Where ar the possible flaws?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
So where am i getting at? Put yourself in a vunerable position to say what you're not so sure about in you own believes. Where ar the possible flaws?

Ah well I am sure there are a couple missing links... I really need to put this on paper and add all the 'evidence' I sometimes use the treads to voice my thoughts so I can see the flaws and threads like this one are a safe place... and give the OP a few points...

One flaw I have is the water from the clouds... whether you believe my version or the bible version there was a lot of water... Same on Mars there were oceans as NASA has shown...

My flaw is I cannot account for where all the water went to... the other flaw is finding enough clues to put the timeline together based on only snippets of stories told in many religions and other myths around the world

I can however put the stories together in an order that makes sense...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
how bout this one, niburu smashes one planet into astroid belt dust, but when it crashes into earth it only knocks it off its axis?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilvius
how bout this one, niburu smashes one planet into astroid belt dust, but when it crashes into earth it only knocks it off its axis?

Thought you didn't believe in Nibiru?

Never play billiards? what happens if say Earth was struck a glancing blow and the other one a more direct hit? But with gravity involved a close pass would be enough... it would not take a direct hit...

You ought to read the Vedic scriptures on the creation of the Himalayan Mountains and the destruction of the Gate at Mt Meru

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I wish it was 2013, so this discussion was over with! But no doubt we will find a new one.

Maybe by then we have left this planet (going where?)

Anyway I do feel triggered for some time now to pile up food and water and even get properly armed. But I'm not sure for what reason (Niburu, Aliens, WWIII, my mother-in-law....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i dont, i am hell bent on putting an end to this idiocracy. its come to a point of frustration that im not even gonna post in this thread anymore, it's like argueing the exsistance of santa clause. you all can continue as much as you wish, but this has become my newest 'disliked' topic.

niburu = fail

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
Anyway I do feel triggered for some time now to pile up food and water and even get properly armed. But I'm not sure for what reason (Niburu, Aliens, WWIII, my mother-in-law....

Well its never bad to be prepared... all you have to do is look at the thing with Russia today... an earthquake, flood hurricane you never know..

Hehe we stock up just to save bucks... one day I will make a list of what you need to stockpile
Its not what most people would think of

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xilviusit's like argueing the exsistance of santa clause. :

Well NASA believe in Santa Claus...

Apollo 8: Houston, Apollo 8. Over.
Mission Control: Hello, Apollo 8. Loud and clear.
Apollo 8: Please be informed there is a Santa Claus.
Mission Control: That's affirmative. You're the best ones to know.

As to your mission to stop this? Good luck... because Sitchin has already stated the 'new' date... and he will be dead by the time we reach that one...

Now go take a chill pill and remember you joined a conspiracy site...
The biggest one in the world...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
hello

I believe in Nibiru or Planet x or what ever the name is, but I don´t know if this planet will travel to us realy at 2012...
But we will see. or?

Nia

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Thank you, X.....is there REALLY enough mass, in the 'Asteroid Belt', to account for a full planet ('Fifth Planet from the Sun')?

No, there isn't. But if any planet were destroyed billions of years ago, much of the mass may have dispersed elsewhere. Maybe some of Jupiter's Moons?

Well....it is a puzzle....since there SHOULD be a planet there, and why in the heck are all those rocks there????

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It explains a lot about the current state of the solar system. All due to events billions of years ago .....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join