It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was realy there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't dream often, but when I do, the dream is vivid and not easy to forget. In fact, the dreams I'm talking about occured more then 20 years ago, but it feels like it was only last night. Three of those dreams stand out from all the others I had around that period.

The first dream began with me being dropped off in front of a big and wide tapering stone stairway that led up to, what at first glance looked like, a mansion from the southern parts of the US. Greeting me was an elder afro american white haired man in black clothes, who in a friendly way gestured me to follow him up the stairs in to the mansion. It seemed he was the resident servant.

Half way up the stairs I turned around to see what the rest of the surounding looked like, I guess. I see only afro american women, and some men, working in and on what apeared to be a well kept garden with symetricly shaped and curved hedges, and something what looked like a fruit and vegetable garden flanking the (hedge)garden on the left side. Bordering the "Garden" were thick woods. The men and women were all wearing straw hats and were dressed in 18th century clothing. I distinctly remember noticing one particulary dark woman in a dark blue dress, looking panicked. Soon more became restless and started nervously walk towards the stairs on wich I was standing.

I then turned to look for the old man who was guiding me up, as he was standing a bit higher up the stairs then me. He also seemed panicked by something and started gesturing me up, nervously waving his hands, but in an ever so polite manner. We arrived at a large, typicaly southern, porch where the old man opened the large door of the mansion. I was hastely asked to enter the house, because the old man was eager to close the door as soon as possible.

I was now standing in a huge hall with my back to the entrance facing a stylish stairway with curved banisters to the norh, and large beutifull white doors to the east and west. I was asked to go up the stairs as the old man stayed behind. Once up the stairs I was facing a long rectangular hallway with large windows along the left side. The windows were draped with milky-white vitrage of wich some were gently blown inwards by a soft wind. Before you enter the hallway, you pass thrue a white doorframe that is rather wide with panels that have simple embossed decoration lines.

Without knowing or realizing that I knew it was there, I pushed on the panel on the left and it opened like a door. Once inside I was in a similar hallway as the other one, except in that one stood a long old looking couch. On it, a couple of people I used to hang out with, but they were not the ones I felt I was looking for. The hallway looked a bit narrower and it certainly didnt look as bright and clean as the first one. It actualy looked messy and a bit darker and shabbyer.

continuing....

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
After going thrue some weird looking rooms and secret passages I came to a dead end in an empty room. But the room had a hole, just above the floor in the right corner, so I crawled thrue the hole. On the other side I found myself in a smaller enclosed straight stairway. Only this time steeper and with medium dark wooden banisters and steps. As I went up, the stairway became narrower and finaly dead-ended facing a woorden panel with a large embossed circular florwer in the middle, wich I opened and find myself allmost hanging from a round window looking down on the gardens. Down in the garden I again saw all the people running towards the house in panick, only this time from above from the facade of the mansion.

I felt fear, allthough I didn't know why, and closed the window and proceeded back down the stairs. But this time I did not end up where I was before. I now stood in a narrow dark doorframe, looking in to a small room with a floor made out of dark long narrow wooden floorpanels (about two inch wide). It looked nice and shiny as it was lit thrue a doorframe on the opposing side. There seemed to be another room there. To my right, against the wall is a sort of antique cabinet made out of dark shiny wood. In the middle stood a roud wooden table of wich the venere looked like it was brand new, just as the floor. On top there was a small square white hand-made clotch that slightly draped over the edge. on top of that was a fruitbow, filled with fruit. To the left stood an antique, but also brand new looking, cubbord with plates neatly on the top and more jugs and jars etc., on lower shelves. It apeared to be something like an old type of kitchen side-room.

There was an old lady with grey/white hair, also in a blue dress, buisy doing something on the cubbord before she noticed me coming down the stairs. When she did notice me, she seemed verry worried and concerned about me. She looked and felt verry friendly to me, allmost as if she knew who I was. She then told me to go back up the stairs and hide myself while pointing up with one hand, and holding a finger from her other hand in front of her lips. She then quickly closes the door and it all goes black.........

It was years later that I was again reminded of that dream, by a documentary about the house of the man who invented the winchester rifle. It seems mr winchester liked to build strange additions to his house, including a lot of secret passages and weird staircases. The ducumentary showed the exact circular window I was looking out of and down in to the garden. Some items and passages looked EXACTLY as I saw it in my dream, some were verry difrent, as if it changed over time. It also showed it from the inside, and low-and-behold, it was a dead-end stairway, leading up to a panel, that is actualy a window in the facade of the building.

The strange thing is, I have never been anyway near the house in my life! I don't even live in the states. I never knew of it's existence untill I saw the documentary. The closest thing I came to winchester is holding an actual winchester rifle, and knowing that it was made by a guy called "winchester".

I would like to know if anybody else has had a similar experience involving the winchester mansion. And, are there people here who can tell me more about this?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Are you into rifles or guns? I ask this question for a reason and not some simple question. Just trying add more for not a one-liner.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Do you think you dreamed of a past life at the Winchester Mansion/
That what it sounds like to me if the details in your dream and the details of the house match up almost perfectly.
Only you can tell because you saw it yourself.

Or maybe it was an OOBE, just another possibility.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I used to own a couple of handguns ( taurus, browning), but I am not a gun fanatic as such. I did once hold a winchester when I was about 12 yrs old. That was in Canada when I visiting relatives overthere.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Do you think you dreamed of a past life at the Winchester Mansion/
That what it sounds like to me if the details in your dream and the details of the house match up almost perfectly.
Only you can tell because you saw it yourself.

Or maybe it was an OOBE, just another possibility.

I can't say. There were some people in the dream that I used to hang out with sometimes, but not real close friends. Yet they were people from the present. I felt more like an observer in the beginning. On the other hand, both the old man and the old woman seemed to know me.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
did you ever figure out the sudden feeling of fear when you looked out?
and why the people were always running when you looked out?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkOnes

No, all I saw was people running towards the house, the threat seemed to come from the woods surrounding the place.

top topics

join