It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Mix ‘Shows’: Just Half A Show, What??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hey guys!

Why is it called an ATS Mix SHOW? The definitions of ‘show’:

Definition 1: To exhibit or present to view; to place in sight; to display; the thing exhibited being the object, and often with an indirect object denoting the person or thing seeing or beholding.

Definition 2: The act of showing, or bringing to view; exposure to sight; exhibition.

Definition3: That which is arranged to be seen; a spectacle.

OK, I think I’ve rubbed that in adequately. Now the point is why the heck can’t we have a vid cast instead of a pod cast for the ATS Mix SHOWS? In the world of multimedia, only hearing and not seeing screws more than half the fun. Those pod casts with Dr Michio Kaku were fantastic. But they would have been out of this world (pun unintended!) if we were able to SEE Johnny and Dave in conversation with Dr Kaku instead of just hearing them whilst staring at a blank computer screen!

So what if Dave and Johnny are knuckleheads? (That’s what the management of the Above Network, LLC likes to call them!) The shape and size of heads don’t matter, what?
And needless to say, we would love to SEE the three amigos in conversation too!

Now will someone make this happen? What do you think, guys?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
ATS Mix ‘Shows’: Just Half A Show, What??

Why ask me?

A radio program or a podcast is often called a show as well. While the stringent definition of the word show is used liberally here, the reality remains that it is indeed a show.

I also would love to see Dave, Johnny, Doc, Spencer, Justin and Martin do a podcast together. I think that would be awesome.

I think something is in the works as far as this goes, least that's what Springer said once.

So my suggestion, keep listening to all the shows, star, flag, and digg em and perhaps in the future a streaming multimedia "show" could be made possible.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by whatukno]

new topics

join