It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real conspiracy of the Judicial System only facts, no assumptions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I recently noticed the \"conspiracy\" thread about celebrities in the jury process, but IMHO it was only assumptions and not fact related and was debunked. I however, having been arrested a few times for minor charges (no felonys) and can state factual information that tends to point towards a conspiracy in the judicial system. I will try and cover everything that affects this and be very thourough. Firstly, bear in mind that naturally, jail is not a pleasant place to be, the experience varies form city to city but it is never pleasant, and the desire to see sunlight and get out to see your family and such is very tempting to say the least. Let me just provide my example to try and convey my point. I was arrested for driving under the influence after a car accident. I hit my head and don\'t remember a lot until i woke up in jail. i did take breath test and blew zeros. no alcohol. i had no pills or any altering substances when i was arrested. but i failed a sobriety test that i don\'t remember taking, and i was arrested. now, i couldn\'t post bail, so i had to sit in a cell on lockdown 23 hours a day for 13 days until court because i couldn\'t post bail. I have a 7 year old that was traumatized by my being gone, and now, despite my best efforts to not let it happen, he has a jaded view of those who are there to protect him (cops) for taking his dad away for that long. I COULD have gone on work crew and seen sunlight 6 hours a day in the open cleaning up highways and even have my ex-wife bring him to see me during those hard days, BUT, and i cannot stress this enough, the only way to get on that crew is to sign a piece of paper to the liutennet (spelling?) saying that i plead guilty to my crime and would be found guilty in court. HA! it is like this everywhere i think, because i\'ve experienced it in two different states, ATS readers let me know if it is different where u are. It\'s easy to see where the conspiracy is here/ say you are guilty, and u get some freedom, stick to ur guns because u know ur right: sit in a 10 by 10 cell with 3 smelly guys for 13 days and lose your job. i was the ONLY man who didn\'t sign that paper, and yes i was found innocent, but i suffered because of my innocence, and i know that out of 30 inmates, i was not the only innocent one. Other innocent eople signed that paper so they could actually get out and stretch their legs and see the sun. lockdown 23 hours a day is hell, and i do not fault them for caving in, i\'d also like to add that i was not allowed to have ANY books EXCEPT the Bible. what are your thoughts on this readers?
-enigma publius
communication is input and feedback, it is what sets us apart and what brings us together.

join