It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 front 2 front 3 front 4, this is how you build a world war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My fellow ATSers. If you're not aware of it, we are at the doorway of the 3 and final world war.

It wasn't too long back now that Iran, Israeil, Rusha and the USA stood in and made their big statements of taking care of business.

Their is little doubt in my mind that the world's political waters are quickly becoming a simmer and will soon be at the boiling point.

How is a world war built?

There's never been a time where a world war started with major powers. It always starts with minor fronts.

A good examination of this, however by no means a "prophecy", is if the Georgia and Rusha conflict eskolates, maybe Isreail will see it's opitunity to hit Iran.

Oh, I'm not here to predict anything. I simply am here to know and observe.

So are we ready for another world war?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My sentiments exactly. History past, if not heeded, has a peculiar tendency of rearing its head again.
Let's watch to see how these small countries, with their growing pains, could possibly cause escalations of conflict.
The area of question, is & has been a region where many armies have marched during the past 2.5K+ years.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I personally don't think we are on the verge of a world war. Maybe the Greater Depression but, no, not a World War 3. If and/or when we attempt to aide another country (Venezuela?) than we will be on the brink of WW but, i do not think we are close to it yet. America is in too big of a hole to get itself into THAT much trouble

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
The area of question, is & has been a region where many armies have marched during the past 2.5K+ years.

There is a small hill that has a big little town, it sits at the join of 3 roads, he who controls it controls much.

I don't think that actual land mass has as much to do with the final war as its symbolic representation, but it would be good for a laugh if it did.

top topics

join