It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans need a new end game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well I am not thinking that the world is going to end anytime soon if that is what you mean. I just know how big of a project it will be to get out into space and if there is no group or organization already heading in the space direction to colonize then we outta get going on it now.

We have NASA saying that they are heading to the Moon then Mars but this organization is not doing this to ensure humanities life they are doing this for scientific purposes. Same as when they went to the Moon. Remember how that ended up? The keyword was "ended".

As far as the world getting together on this project, well I really don't see that happening although it would be fantastic if it did happen. I would like to see every nation on this planet in this new civilization carrying on with thier own beliefs. This way no civilization will die out. That would be the best scenario but very doubtful it will happen that way.

Star

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Another thing you have to remember is that many of the people in charge are psychopaths/sociopaths. Their brains are literally different from those of normal people, on a fundamental neurological level. You can't reason with them or hook them with talk of great ideals and the future of humanity, any more than a lamb can talk a lion out of eating it.

These people tend to be totally amoral and very dedicated and greedy, which is why they are often able to rise so high in our system. Perhaps a change of system could oust them, but its hard to imagine. Think of them as almost another species or a preditor species, like vampires. They can't be convinced or reasoned with on a philosophical level because their brains are hardwired differently.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join