It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Notice The New Hummer Commercials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They are 'outer-space' themed, you see snapshots of the Hummer racing through a desert at night, its like theyre laughing at us for not knowing the truth.

The Hummer was originaly a military-only vehical...

at the end of the commercial they zoom out and show planet earth

wtf

f*** those cover-up bastids

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I havnt seen the new one but i think this post should be under another topic if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
I havnt seen the new one but i think this post should be under another topic if you ask me.

Well I have it on good authority from a very credible source within the intelligence community that, at the time of the HMMWV's design, the chief engineer on the project was actually an alien. With a personal reserved floor in the underground parking structure at AMGen for his UFO convertible!

There. Now it belongs here!

Orrin Hatch is my Sith Lord,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yeah the commercials are pretty cool, even though I dont like hummers that much. Theres also another commercial for a car(not sure what car it is, maybe its just another hummer commercial) that is pretty crazy looking like there are huge planets in the sky...i cant explain it, but its cool.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
more signs that they are preparing the public just incase they have to come out with the "truth"

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't think anybody is preparing the public. The signals are too mixed and random. If it is some type of preparation, its just a general notion that ETs are here and that is it. Nothing to suggest what they're really like or anything like that. I really don't think they're even trying to tell us ETs are here given the extreme denials that have been made over the subject. I say its simply marketing to a science fiction influenced public that has no idea of any facts.

jra

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
this is a joke right? i honestly can't tell.

So what if they show a hummer at night and you can see the stars? i've seen lots of commercials that show stars in them or the planet earth. does that mean they are alll prepairing us for contact with aliens? no of course not. why should this hummer commercial be any differnt?

besides. doesn't GMC make those new ugly hummers? so that commercial wouldn't have been funded by the gov't. i highly doubt GMC knows all about the secret alien conspiracies or whatever. that and the fact that GMC itself probably doesn't make the commercial themselves anyway. it's contracted off to some small studio.

so yeah. i couldn't tell if you were joking or not, but i thought i'd just say that incase...

new topics

top topics

join