It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything Wrong with Watching Beijing Games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anything Wrong with Watching Beijing Games?

Does the whole TV worship of the Olympics bother you?
Is there something you find disturbing about all the iconography involved?
I made my decision months ago.
I have cable and maybe I am paranoid but I imagine that everyones cable usage is monitored and that info is sold to whoever can make advertising money, or whatever.
I change the channel, even if they are talking about it in the news or are running a commercial for it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I love an event where no matter what colour, race, appearance, male or female, where you come from, you are all treated as equal. Sport is the best reality tv show.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Christians are told to be in the world but not of it. If for you, that means not watching certain things on tv, then by all means do whatever your conscience dictates. We are all lead individually to different actions concerning the things of the world. Just remember that not everyone is convicted to respond in the same ways.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I value myself as a christian, and have been watching the whole thing. What a great opening show!
I will continue to watch. And have no fears of the ALMIGHTY, zapping me with lightning.
And I'll be that there are some athletes from apposing countries getting along just fine without their polatitions.
I think it dosent matter what religon you are, Your GOD more than likely approves of peacefull gatherings.

new topics

top topics

join