It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOD NEWS: Mount Adams Statement: 2012 & A Golden Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Finally... some good news concerning our future.

Alfred Lambremont Webre talks about our new time line heading to 2012, no longer due for cataclysmic earth changes, but moving with grace, wisdom and compassion into a Golden Age of Peace & Harmony.

Mount Adams Statement: 2012 & A Golden Age

"Those who have interpreted the year 2012 as the beginning of the end of darkness—never mind the totel end of the world!—have misinterpreted its significance. Most simply stated, 2012 heralds Earth’s entry into the Golden Age, and between now and then is a time of transition from life as you have known it into life totally in harmony with all of Nature."

[edit on 7-8-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Another message of brightness comes from David Wilcock at Divine Cosmos

David Wilcox AudioBlog Link: click here for an mp3 file.

If your a fan of David Wilcox, this recent AudioBlog (2 /AUG/ 08 ) is an incredibly uplifting message of hope for our future. It's over 90 minutes... but well worth every second to escape the gloom and doom mindset that seems so prevalent right now.

Both of these messages mirror the opinion that we have avoided or corrected a prophecized ELE (extinction level event) that we have been being warned about. We still have all the normal problems such as pollution, poverty, war... but the huge earth changes have been avoided.

Both Alfred Lambremont Webre, and David Wilcox believe that because of an emergence of humans connecting to our spiritual source, and reflecting that love and light to our fellow man in thought and deed... we have been deemed "worthy" to advance into a new "Golden Age" of mankind.

So keep your love light's burning everyone... we are making a difference.

WE ARE THE CHANGE WE SEEK

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We are spiraling towards a heaven on earth, but there must be a purification process first.

There will be a very dark night before the new dawn

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Reddupo]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes, I agree... but I think our dark night will be more the result of man's inhumanity towards man, than some type of spiritual retribution. Maybe things had to get this bad in order for people to wake up and connect to their spiritual selves. When we choose love instead of hate, peace instead of war, light instead of darkness... we are affirming our connection to the Creator, and choosing to walk the path that we as humans were made for.

Thank you so much for your post. Could you please tell me more about this "night of darkness" ?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this is such a cop-out..

everything is super now? great! oh wait.. it's not and of course there will be big earth changes..

even a flaky site like Project Camelot says not to heed this message too much.

scaring people must not be bringing in the big bucks anymore.. time to flip the album over and work it from the otherside.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We are all responsible for our own actions. You can choose to be negative, and add your misery to the gloom and doom mentality... or you can be positive, and reflect light and love to others. With free will, the choice is yours...

All I can say is that from my own personal experience... it's a heck of alot easier to reflect light and love, and it feels really good too. Why live in a cave when you can live in the light?

new topics

top topics

join