It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiments in the Revival of Organisms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is something else. Some Russian man claimed to have revived dead dogs by pumping blood thru its veins.

www.skaryguyvideo.com...

This video was on Ebay but I cannot find it again. I wonder if we will ever be able to bring back the dead. If we did, would info still be stored in the Brain?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Just by the sounds of it, i'd call it fake. I'm in no way an expert but i do believe if this were true we would have already figured that out. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Mechanical actions are easy to make happen , just look at all those cow eye experiments in the highschools, where they use a battery to cause muscle movement...just pumping blood into something as a way of re-animating something... sounds like this guy is a big Herbert West fan(i.e. the movie The Reanimator)

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well the fact that you have to buy this evidence rather than it being announced to the entire world through the scientific community makes me very skeptical.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It is also very old. The Ebay auctions had more information on it then that site. They mentioned the dog barking etc etc.

new topics

top topics

join