It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Video -Images Show Water Flows & New Impact Craters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

NASA Mars Video -Images Show Water Flows & New Impact Craters

www.dailygalaxy.com

The source link will take you to a video at the Daily Galaxy. The gist of the video is that evidence exists for water flowing on Mars within the last 10 to 15 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
O.K, so these aren't large swirling seas or rivers but the finding is important - if a meteor impact can melt sufficient sub-subterranean ice to form enough free flowing water for it to appear as evidence of a flood when viewed by satellite then it means we humans ought to be able to heat the Martian ground and obtain water.

Maybe our future Mars explorers will have a recreational pool in their man made (undercover) biosphere.

www.dailygalaxy.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
(I tried to embed the video here but I don't know the video's ID details, sorry). Help to embed the video welcomed here.

Rapacity.

[edit on 7/8/08 by Rapacity]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Nice find!
Rapacity

That's way more exciting then the few freeze dried crystals that warranted a press conference! Leave it to NASA to leave out this EXCITING tidbit and let it languish in "academia" going unheralded

If it weren't for ATS even people like us might miss it, star and flag for you my friend!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here you go:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Infinite, thank you. I'll learn to embed video content one day but probably not today.

Rapacity.

new topics

top topics

join