It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A caution on dream interpretation. Agree or disagree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have been skimming through seeing alot of people asking for dream interpreatations. Is ee nothing whatsoever wrong with this but I thought I would really throw out a good blanket precaution.

In most cases a symbol in dreams cannot usually be found to mean something specific. When you ask others to interpret your dream you are going to get 100 different answers from 100 different people.

Take a crow for example. To some it is a sign of evil, some a sign of death, some a sign of an omen (good and bad), and to others like myself it is a sign of law and order. (not the show....but I do love SVU) :-p

anywho...

I strongly recommend if you ask for a dream interpretation and receive replies that you take those replies and use it as a jumping off point to find your own truth. Nobody knows your body, your soul, your heart, and your mind like you.

I do however love this forum because it opens up alot of philosophical discussion and I adore discussing symbolism. The point is, I believe that intepretations will be vague and basic and will vary from person to person.

Anyone agree or disagree?

This is totally open and the views I just expressed are my own. I just stated them as fact as I didn't want to have to constantly repeat that this is just my opinion...but it is just MY opinion

-Kyo

new topics

join