It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why all these advanced warnings of UFOs are wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Every so often (too often) we read the latest channelled warning of UFOs, aliens whatever, which will definitely, definitely this time show up and this time, yes this time really not like all those other times where they got it wrong again, they will turn up.

Mmmmm. But it never happens does it.

So what is going on? Well for the first time ever I will reveal the actual reason why they are all wrong. OK, maybe there is some money involved, and some misjudged people who spend too much time in their bedrooms, but, have you considered that there is another internet out there?

This internet has gone beyond wireless, it have telepathic abilities, you access the internet via your brain. And these aliens already have it, in fact they have it in their homes and their kids use it, and that is the key to this. Bored or just basically normal 'teenage' aliens are messing with humans for a laugh. I realise this may sound like a joke but in fact it could be closer to the truth than you think. Or hey, maybe their teens just use telepathy directly to mess with humans heads?

If aliens are advanced why do they behave like your average 15 year old? You can't really blame them can you? After all we were all 15 once and if they do have a higher IQ and a better education system than Earth (not tough really is it) it wouldn’t be hard for them to pass off simple child level education to most of the human race as advanced knowledge. And have you noticed all these channellers do not usually have any science qualifications! Not that hard then to pass off most physics and mathematics to them as 'advanced'.

Teen aliens accessing some humans to play jokes on them. Makes sense if you think about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Heh, all those alien teenagers looking at alien smut on a telepathic internet... then deciding to 'beam' contact information down to some people here on Earth 'for a laugh' . or maybe as some sort of alien school experiment to see what us 'rats in a amze' make of it?
Ohh look alien teacher , that ones gone to his mates and now their all laughing at him

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Dude, you get a star for that one...

What if the start prank calling us pizza delivery - damn it shouldn't have thought that, just giving them ideas.

Seriously though if there is alien life out there, it'd be a strong possibility.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Heh, well, it is said that the more intelligent you are the greater your need to play and have fun.

If they are so super intelligent, then they must need a higher level of play. I can imagine a planet of ant-like apes like us would be a perfect playground for them XD

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok, so the prank aliens in their teens may be a pain, but what about those in their early 20's getting drunk and experimenting with drugs? Coming to our planet, violating our cattle and species - damn it, alien youths don't have no respect like they used to.

Although, I don't want to derail the humour going on here, but the sociology of aliens (developmentally etc) would be a very interesting point to discuss... we can't know this, at this stage, but wild speculation anyone? Are there any posts anyone knows of with regard to the actual social stratification of aliens??? What if an alien comes from a "broken-home"?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Any society in the universe with that much intellect would not waste their time with toying with man's mind. It would be a waste of intellect and resources.

Under regression, which I have tape which was recorded in 1993/4, I gave the events of 9/11 as was shown to me at the age of 12. It was not channelled to me by telepathic means.

It is a long story, but basically, I lost 3 1 /2 hours, which caused my parents great worry. It was less than a five minute walk from my friends house back to mine, and it was in a built up area.

It appears on the regression tape that what I perceived was a film show of some type that they were showing me was in fact events that were happening in what was to become my future.

I just have to save up and get a vhs/dvd recorder, before I can show it on the internet. It will need to be cleaned up, as their was some static on the tape, but you can clearly hear the description of 9/11.

No intellectual culture would not waste their intellect toying with our minds, when they have the capacity to teleport and time travel through vast distances.

Yes, I believe that there can be some telepathic communication, but they wouldn't be allowed to interfere. Space Teens, as you refer, would know that a developing society must continue at it's own pace without direct interference. When they showed me the events of 9/11-they told me that there was nothing that I could do to prevent it from happening. They were right. They were not interfering, but was using the event to validate their existance and validate the reality of my experience with them.

It is a long story, but there is a reason certain people are allowed to have the opportunity to experience what I did at 12. However, it is not relevant here.

I am 45 this October, and although, I was in my 12th/13th year of life. It is still fresh in my memory.

I don't take notice of people channeling Star Brothers, but there are some that give misleading information. I don't think it is the Star Beings, who are responsible, but the one taking the message.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

please do tell us more rachel....
maybe you could start a seperate thread on it ??

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiningSabrewolf
Heh, well, it is said that the more intelligent you are the greater your need to play and have fun.

If they are so super intelligent, then they must need a higher level of play. I can imagine a planet of ant-like apes like us would be a perfect playground for them XD

So thats what their bright lights are for , they want to see if us 'ant-like' apes go 'POP' under it like we do with a magnifying glass on a sunny day.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Any society in the universe with that much intellect would not waste their time with toying with man's mind. It would be a waste of intellect and resources. ... No intellectual culture would not waste their intellect toying with our minds, when they have the capacity to teleport and time travel through vast distances.

But what about fun? Highly intelligent people still need to kick back and let their hair down once in a while? It would be a very sad loss indeed if so called advancement made us lose our ability to laugh, have fun and play.

Haven’t you heard of the saying "All work and no play ..."?

It has been shown that people with high IQs often have a highly developed sense of humour, so it makes no sense at all to assume all aliens are funless automatons who only care about the latest way to improve their warp drive.

The human race will develop time travel and has already developed teleportation, not to mention all the other 'advanced' things we as humans have achieved. But, we haven’t lost our sense of fun, love, humour etc. because of it. Were people more fun 500 years ago because of a lack of technology? No, as that would be nonsense.

Maybe turnip throwing was more fun than computer games or the internet, wireless turnips, mmmm, not sure about that though.

The other assumption you have made is that intellect and emotional development go hand in hand, when actually they don't. There are plenty of guys playing pranks at the top universities in the world! If the teen aliens are playing games with humans then it is a sign of hope for our contact with extraterrestrial life. It would a shame to think that alien children and teenagers don’t know how to have fun and are emotionless drones. However, I somehow think ‘children’ of all species will always want to play and have fun, and that should never change, if it if did then we have not advanced but declined.

Beware of the dangers of taking yourself, or others, too seriously.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by UFOpsychiczebra]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

you say we have allready developed teleportation.?? when?? where??? and how?? or are you talking about elevators?? This I gotta hear..

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Any society in the universe with that much intellect would not waste their time with toying with man's mind. It would be a waste of intellect and resources.

You're making an essentialist generalization.

Look at our own society.

1) We're building CERN and have some of the most insanely smart people working there.

2) some idiot just choked himself to death in a cupcake eating dare in Britain.

Whoomp--there it is.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by mbkennel]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

you say we have allready developed teleportation.?? when?? where??? and how?? or are you talking about elevators?? This I gotta hear..

No, not surprisingly I am not talking about lifts.
What makes you assume that just because you don’t know about something that it can't be real? Why the incredulity on your part? Why the ridicule?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I love this idea - definite star

all kidding aside - this isn't as fun without the kidding

but if it has to turn into a serious discussion (do we have any choice?) there's plenty here

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
inteligents and happyness are in a bell curve away from each other.the most inteligent people are the most depressed becuse they see the diffrent outcomes possible of any situation,ignorance is bless,thats a fact.
its been studied over and over ,higher inteligents = lowwer happyness.
to be happy u must just be,and not contemplate every dam little thing lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now, I used to be quite into my radical politics - over the years (of getting old and fat) I've kind of abandoned them, yet one of the theories I quite liked at the time and still do was something along the lines of "as society develops there should be more time not less for leisure activities and play... the development of technology should be freeing mankind from the drudgery of day to day work and not enforcing it". That's not a direct quote I can't quite remember (hang on, Google...) - nah, dammit, no joy.

Maybe the aliens have gotten this far?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by devareous... the most inteligent people are the most depressed becuse they see the diffrent outcomes possible of any situation,ignorance is bless,thats a fact.
its been studied over and over ,higher inteligents = lowwer happyness.
to be happy u must just be,and not contemplate every dam little thing lol.

Are you being sarcastic?

I know MANY highly intelligent people who are happy, fun and have a great sense of play and humour. It is about balance.

You think ignorance is bliss? You do know you're on a board that has the motto to DENY ignorance? lol.

Btw, where are the studies you are referencing?

new topics

top topics

join