It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military soldiers and vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Anyone who is here and was forced to undergo military vaccinations, please share your experiences here. here are some warmup questions...

does it worry you that a lot of the vaccinations you ppl get are heavily loaded with aluminum and similarly based metals?

are you someone or have you met anyone who has been unfortunate enough to get pneumonia or Gulf War Syndrome that was likely to have formed as a result from the shots?

have you had any immediately observable side effects after taking the new Anthrax vaccine?

what vaccines are generally avoided? as in, what do your comrades talk about in terms of "oh, you don't wanna get that one. so-and-so took it and bla-bla-bla happened and he's been honorably discharged as a result"

if you brave men and women want more info on this topic, let me know here and I'll put together a collection of information from several reliable sites.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I expressed my reservations about taking the anthrax vaccination to my first sergeant in 2000, when it was first being administered. I knew that it hadn't been approved by the FDA yet, and also that historically the armed forces has been used as 'guinea pigs' for vaccines and other drugs.

Well, he gave me a direct order, because it was our Commanders order to have our company 100% vaccinated.

I partook of the 3 phase vaccination, and thus far, I haven't experienced any negative side effects that I know of.

I wouldn't be willing to subject myself, but I would be interested to see what would happen if I were exposed to the virus. I still don't think anyone knows if it is actually effective in humans, and I also don't know what type of infection it was intended to prevent. (Airborne or matterborne, is that a word?)

I'm glad I was here to give you some feedback on this subject, because it's important.

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

I'm glad I was here to give you some feedback on this subject, because it's important.

DeltaChaos

and I , too, believe that sharing your feedback is important. Thanks for not being a military drone
. Thanks very much for sharing your perspectives and being corageous enough to do so.

here's some info I scanned the Internet for based on the toxicity of vaccinations.

For anthrax:
"The final product contains no more than 2.4mg aluminum hydroxide (equivalent to 0.83 mg aluminum) per 0.5 cc dose. Formaldehyde, in a final concentration not to exceed 0.02%, and benzethonium chloride, 0.0025%, are added as preservatives."

here's some info on Formaldehyde as a toxic substance to be avoided:

"Formaldehyde (HCHO) is a colorless, flammable gas with a pungent suffocating odor. It is the most important aldehyde produced commercially, and is used in the preparation of urea-formaldehyde and phenol-formaldehyde resins. It is also produced during the combustion of organic materials and is a component of smoke.

Health Impacts

Health effects associated with exposure to HCHO fall into several categories. These include: irritant effects, sensitization, and carcinogenicity . HCHO is intensely irritating to the mucous membranes, which includes membranes of the eyes and respiratory tract. Common symptoms from exposure to HCHO include: burning eyes, nose and throat, headache, and less commonly nausea. HCHO has the potential to sensitize exposed individuals, which can involve both asthma symptoms and skin reactions. Some people exposed to HCHO will develop asthma symptoms. These symptoms include wheezing and chest congestion. Urticaria (a skin condition marked by intensely itching wheals usually caused by an allergic reaction) has been reported following inhalation of HCHO fumes. HCHO can be considered a sensitizing agent. Documentation of this effect has been seen in dialysis patients, as well as persons chronically exposed to low levels in mobile homes. HCHO has been designated as a probable human carcinogen, and has also been designated as a workplace carcinogen by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)."
www.doh.wa.gov...

[Edited on 3/16/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
For anthrax:
"The final product contains no more than 2.4mg aluminum hydroxide (equivalent to 0.83 mg aluminum) per 0.5 cc dose. Formaldehyde, in a final concentration not to exceed 0.02%, and benzethonium chloride, 0.0025%, are added as preservatives."

So they shot me up with formaldehyde and heavy metals, huh? That doesn't surprise me.

I do believe that I am a testament to the resiliency of the Human biological organism. I tend to do those things which many would consider to be very unhealthy. Such as the observance of the 5 second rule for some food that falls on the floor, and my addiction to mayonaisse.

I also suffer a severe lack of conscious when considering those things which cause death. Actually I believe that dying is the leading cause of death. It gets everyone 100% of the time.

And I am.... a sick little monkey.
DeltaChaos

Jay

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I also am in the military and have been ordered to take various shots. But the thing that scares me the most is like Delta said, we historically used as human guniea pigs. I have two years left and don't plan on getting any shots that i can avoid, ie Anthrax. I don't think anyone should be given a shot they don't want, no matter what their upper chain of command says. Would i charge a hill if i was ordered to yes, would i kill if ordered to yes(if it was a rightous kill). But i still belive the person has the overall choice in the matter of what goes into there body. To bad to the military all we are is property, and anyone who is in or was in Knows that to be a fact.
As for side effects that i have had happen, I got a FLU shot, and the same day i got the flu and had it for a good two days. Even though the nurse said it contained no active virus, I still got the flu. I ended up calling a friend who is a civilain nurse, and she said that is totally bs that is a comman occurence to get the flu off the shot. I can also atest to that if you ask what is in the shot they get all pissed and then the orders to take it start flying. But this is just my opinion and what i have seen in the military.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Something I have been curious is how possible is it to DENY these vaccinations? can you claim something like a religious conflict should the need arise? surely the bill of rights comes into play somewhere with soldiers of the US military?

I sadly agree with you guys about the guinea pigs bit. I worked in a Naval facility that dealt with building subs and chemical weapons, and in the early 1900's they deployed mustard gas in a specific area in that facility without forewarning the civilians and the military personnel. This really did happen as there are areas that are still sealed off and are marked as "contaminated zones".

It's just not right to have you to serve the government's military and on top of that they force you to become test puppets for pharmaceutical agencies. They have laboratories and rats for that kind of thing. It should be illegal to do that kind of thing to enlisted humans, because it is already illegal to do that to civilian humans. There has to be a way around this kind of activity. Don't any leaders, military and civilian, have a conscious anymore and the gall to pursue their intuitions? I have to hope that they do...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay
As for side effects that i have had happen, I got a FLU shot, and the same day i got the flu and had it for a good two days. Even though the nurse said it contained no active virus, I still got the flu. I ended up calling a friend who is a civilain nurse, and she said that is totally bs that is a comman occurence to get the flu off the shot.

Yes - the same happened to me. It was supposed to be inactive virus but I still got the symptoms for 2 days. Even so, it was better than having the real flu and being fecked for a week.

new topics

top topics

join