It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police flooded with UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Police flooded with UFO sightings

news.bbc.co.uk

More than a dozen UFO sightings were reported to police after partygoers attached candles to balloons and released them into the night sky.

Saturday night revellers in Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, were said to be playing a mystery game.
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD EDIT - Excessive Quoting of News Source Material - Please Review This Link

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Any pictures from this event anyone? Thanks!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Lol this is silly. First of all if there was an alien invasion the cops wouldn't be able to do anything. Second of all, they probably would already know if there was an alien invasion considering the cops would probably be the first to go.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Isn't this kind of dangerous? What would happen if the balloon caught ablaze and flew into someone's gutters or something? Doesn't seem like a smart idea...though I'm sure it was really cool. Then again if it was in a rural area, then, I guess it wouldn't matter as much.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
Isn't this kind of dangerous? What would happen if the balloon caught ablaze and flew into someone's gutters or something? Doesn't seem like a smart idea...though I'm sure it was really cool. Then again if it was in a rural area, then, I guess it wouldn't matter as much.

lol!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

last night 4/8/2008 at 1135pm in my back garden in croydon surrey me and my partner saw what looked like a plane on fire it was to big to be a balloon i have a photo of what looks like a ball of fire going across the sky this has really disturbed us as i have never seen anything like this before and dint really believe in UFOs i know it wasn't a plane unless it was on fire and differently not a candle lit balloon has anyone got any ideas

top topics

join