It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning UFO video- has this been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Burning UFO video- has this been debunked?

It's described as a mothership dropping drones ?!?

It looks like a burning craft in distress to me!

Any ideas?

I apologize if it has been posted already. ( I did a search
)

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi, Tuebor:
this is the ufo filmed in Piracicaba, (Brazil) on July 2007

Thread:
UFO in Piracicaba, Brazil July 2007 video

Quote from the author of the video (who posted in the thread linked above):

Originally posted by carlosdv
Hello,
The video from Youtube is mine, and I'd to start by saying this video is not fake, nor cgi. I don't have that kind of expertise.
It's most likely a small (not RC) fixed wing aircraft or helicopter with something burning on it, or hanging from below. The footage was taken right after I left a wedding party, and I had one too many glasses of wine. That's why the camera is shaking.
It's definitely an UFO, as it was flying and I can't tell what it is. It was far away enough that I couldn't hear any engine noise, most likely due to the freeway noise.
On the direction I was shooting there are no mountains or hills that would justify that angle. They'd be way lower and far, far away (something like 50 miles away). The object was flying at least 2-3 miles away from us, and it was faster than any air currents, so it can't be a balloon.
The image attached here is an image of the region, where's the city's airport and where's that RC club that was mentioned before.

The original file has more details, it was shot in AVI (with a digital camera canon S2 IS), but it's 168MB long, and Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload the entire video there. That's why I compressed it (though the entire lenght of the video is there).

The reason why the video is so short is because the car's driver decided to move closer, and I had to stop filming or else they'd leave me there. After about 1 minute, the thing went on a steep dive and we didn't see anything else.

I can upload the original video somewhere if anyone wants to take a look, but please do not publish it without my consent.

Thanks
Carlos

[edit on 4/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oooops

I should have researched a little better before posting. Thanks internos.

HEre's another vid in english with obvious airplane motor and fireworks.

BTW, what a nutcase pilot

join