It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Will Be Nuked to Save the US from Itself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Now, while i am not sure I entirely agree with this sentiment, this is a really well put together article. Here are some highlights. It was published today.

Article: The Planned Collapse of America

There is no shortage of speculation about "why" our leaders are still adamantly planning for the destruction of Iran, in the face of overwhelming popular opposition, even though everyone except the neocons and their allies believes that America would not survive our own actions. An irrational attack is planned and apparently the decision has been chiseled in stone. It may be for Israel. It may be for oil. Maybe it is for world domination?

We are launching a nuclear world war to save us from ourselves. "We have found the enemy and he is us." - Pogo. We risk blowing the world apart, to avoid watching America slowly choke on its own excesses. The government has known for decades that America is on a countdown to self-destruction. Among the elite it is common knowledge that our "global economy" must one day collapse from its own dead weight. In 1974 an intensive research project was undertaken by the Stanford Research Institute and the Charles F. Kettering Foundation for the Dept. of Education. Their final report was released as the Changing Images of Man

The article discusses a plan to literally change the image of mankind and, in doing so, correct the woes that a capitalistic monopoly carries along with it.

The research revealed that there were a multitude of crises that were about to intersect in America's near future. Not the least of these converging catastrophes was a rapidly approaching breakdown of both American capitalism and democracy. The collapse was a natural result of globalism and monopoly capitalism. The basic greed that powers the system eroded the American political and economic structures, exposing the foundation of immorality and unfairness that amplifies the social unrest. The Stanford researchers clearly predicted that the American economy was destined to collapse from its own dead weight. The data also showed that that economic collapse was to be accompanied by disastrous social repercussions, such as rioting and upheaval, which would lead us into a "garrison state."

This is a great read. Please look through the whole thing. I am about to delve into the 240 pages of the Changing Images of Man report.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
looks like a great read, i'll bookmark it and get back to it when i have some time. from what is said in those two articles it looks like it rings some truth with what is already happening these days. starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"We are launching a nuclear world war to save us from ourselves. "We have found the enemy and he is us." - Pogo. We risk blowing the world apart, to avoid watching America slowly choke on its own excesses. The government has known for decades that America is on a countdown to self-destruction. Among the elite it is common knowledge that our "global economy" must one day collapse from its own dead weight."

That is F'd up crap

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank you Truth Ninja! I will begin reading and when I get to the end, stop. It goes without saying we will all die by fire. Praise GW Bush! He is willing to kill for the good of all!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Why does it have to be "nuclear" .. as that makes absolutely no sense what so ever..

Iran is so weak it would be crushed in hours, maybe days..

Besides, if we where going to go to war with Iran, and do it to drive the economy, a nuke would end it to fast, eh?

Long drawn out wars of no purpose where soldiers die and material needs replacing.. those are the wars America profits off of.

And the article can scream NEOCON and Liberals can scream NEOCON but in the end, both parties vote unaminously to go to war, and I would bet when we attack Iran, the Dems will be voting right beside the "neocon" .. wtf ever a neocon is supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"Changing Images of Man"... ->>report, circa 1974

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
"We are launching a nuclear world war to save us from ourselves.

Sounds reasonable.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The fine line between Recession and Depression is one that can be exploited and debated how ever for the people you live it there is little difference between deep recession or depression.
As they unwind the fraudulent Debt Instruments the debt bubbles ,I fear the
future for it will be grim indeed.

Both of you did great

[edit on 5-8-2008 by solo1]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
I fear the future for it will be grim indeed.

It's only grim for everyone who relies on the fractional banking system for thier sustainance. Everyone else who works for a living will just have to learn how to live on less.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

True for those that retain jobs after the coming massive jobs cuts they can scrape by on less.

for those that made large sums of money it will be a time where they can buy
up everything for pennies on the dollar

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
for those that made large sums of money it will be a time where they can buy up everything for pennies on the dollar

Only for as long as people continue to believe that the dollar is worth the paper it's printed on. Once the mass delusion, of the fed, passes and the masses realize that thev've been duped, thier entire worthless lives, the sh*t will hit the fan. Iraqi style.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Why does it have to be "nuclear" .. as that makes absolutely no sense what so ever..

Iran is so weak it would be crushed in hours, maybe days..

Besides, if we where going to go to war with Iran, and do it to drive the economy, a nuke would end it to fast, eh?

Long drawn out wars of no purpose where soldiers die and material needs replacing.. those are the wars America profits off of.

I believe the intent of the article is to suggest that a war with Iran would completely wipe out the US economy and this would serve to "clean the slate" so to speak, and thus implement a New Image of Man.

The thought here is that a war so heinous would put the US in such dire straits that the country would have no other place to go than to seek the "guidance" of the corporate entities. More importantly, it would give the US a reason to completely reshape things.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
...Iran is so weak it would be crushed in hours, maybe days.. ...

Yet, they are not as weak as Iraq. I trust you see the irony now.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Not really. Did you have an actual point?

new topics

top topics

join