It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No body is looking. So who should be picked for...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Who will be the next Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, and the Attorney General?

Who would Obama pick? Who would Mc Cain pick?

Why is there no talk on such picks that have to be made?

The Sec of Defense must match the next president or else they are going to make the next president look really bad in some way.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Simple answer because it's not important.Very few people care about where our country is going.What they care about is what they can get.Notice if you will
nobody cares that both partys are out to destroy the constitution.They instead
are ready to vote for Obama because he gives lip service to free health care or some other crap.They care not that he voted to take thier fourth amendment rights away.Same for McCain he's a hero and he'll protect us.Never mind how he voted for the patriot act that infringes your freedom.Never mind the keating five thing.If you want reality Bill Gates could win this election hands down all he'd have to do is buy everyone a new car.Most people even the people here I believe get thier information from the MSM.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think those are good questions.

If Obama wins, Joe Biden will be Secretary of State. Wesley Clark will be SecDef.

That's assuming that they are not picked for VP.

McCain's choices? Lieberman?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

and I think McCain would add Tom Ridge (R), Bill Richardson (D), and I would think he'll find a spot for Huckleberry. After all he does owe him for the help in the primaries defeating Mitt. (My Guy)

Becker

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
and I think McCain would add Tom Ridge (R), Bill Richardson (D), and I would think he'll find a spot for Huckleberry. After all he does owe him for the help in the primaries defeating Mitt. (My Guy)

Becker

Mitt was my guy too. They screwed him in W. Va.

He'd make a good VP choice.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by jsobecky]

new topics

top topics

join