It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Lights over Moscow Skies 03/08/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Aug 2008 : A man named Michael and other residents say they recorded 15 luminous objects in Moscow's sky during the very early hours of this morning.

From time to time,they manoeuvred and formed 3 dimensional figures.

It was suggested that helicopters were flying over at the time at the end of Moscow's VDV Day,but michael stressed they were totally silent.

I'll let you lot decide anyway,because i can't even see what i'm looking at?

Credits to original poster on Liveleak:

Video Here:

www.liveleak.com...

A nice big triangular phoenix type craft here.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed..a lot of lights to explain away there..couldnt see clearly enough but didnt see the usual aircraft lights on these objects.
Very strange..good post

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
oh for crying out loud,just ignore them!

there just teasing us,there obviously just flirts.stop giving them the attention there craving and ignore there little games.they serve no purpose but to confuse us,why else would they always be so elusive and contradictory?.

lets go find thier homeworlds and start abducting,probing and dazzling them with big shiny lights!.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Pssh...I highly doubt they are doing that just to play with us.

My guess is they are possibly testing stuff, researching us, our planet, etc. Could be anything.

They could even be trying to warn us of our impending doom but we just aren't getting the message.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I believe something big is afoot here. Reports from all over really of increased ufo activity. Plus current and former astronauts coming out.
This will be a very interesting ride.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I sent a U2U to D4rk Kn1ght, as I know he is using internet cafes, but I hope he sees this video / thread as I'd love to hear what he has to say.

Daniel.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Looking at the video again, it amazes me that it actually looks like the stars are moving!

A shamless flag and bump because if this slips off the main page it would be a travesty.

Great video footage too.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yep shameless bump, as this is some fine footage.

I was expecting some more feedback, though due to the amount of poor posts cropping up lately its no surprise this is slipping off the radar.

top topics

join