It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will vote for Bob Barr?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
www.bobbarr2008.com...

will you vote for change and thr `third party`? the candidate for the Libertarian`s is Bob Barr - so who will vote for him and real change?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am 100% voting this year. The only question is it going to be a write in for Ron Paul or a vote for Bob Barr.

I'm tired of people telling me it is a waisted vote for a 3rd party. If everyone of the 100,000,000 registered voters who are not party affiliated with republican or democrat voted for a 3rd party, we would be the largest party in the USA.

There are 50 million Republicans and 50 million democrats. There are 200 million registered voters and probably another 20 million capable of voting. That puts both major parties in the minority if we all banded together.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've heard a lot of libertarian leaning conservatives say they are not voting for barr this eletion.

I think it is because they believe it will be a close race and not want to take votes away from someone who is running against Obama.

Unless the right does what the left did in 2000 (vote for the third party) just to wake up their party, I don't expect to see many votes for Barr.

Unless there is some sort of October surprise or something

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i'm sorry, but all i can think of when i hear bob barr's names is the borat interview.

the look on his face was priceless

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I think it is because they believe it will be a close race and not want to take votes away from someone who is running against Obama

then there not libertarians if they don`t want to vote for there candidate - they are dem or rep then.

top topics

join