It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate who wants Olmert's job once 'sought deaths of 70 Palestinians a day'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Candidate who wants Olmert's job once 'sought deaths of 70 Palestinians a day'

www.i ndependent.co.uk

A leading candidate to be Israel's next premier called for a death toll of 70 Palestinians a day when he was head of the military during the second intifada, according to a best-selling book by two Israeli journalists.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This book (Boomerang: The Failure of Leadership in the Second Intifada) claims that one of the runners for the israeli leadership called for the death of 70 palestinians a day, I haven't been able to find a link to this book anywhere on the net so if anyone has read it or knows where to get it post a link up.

He has openly stated that attacking Iran would be unavoidable if they continue to pursue nuclear weapons, if this man wins the Israeli leadership contest what would the repurcussions be for the palestinians and could we see military action against Iran?

www.i ndependent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Any people who live under complete oppression for three generations have the utmost right to defend themselves. I know I would defend my family from the kind of strong-arm tactics the Israelis use.

For the Israeli's to say they are "gods people" is a joke to me. If I don't believe in your god, then where does that leave us?

This just goes to show how they can whine about the oppression they faced throughout history, but be heartless killers at the same time.
Sounds like hypocrisy to me....I have no sympathy for them. Let the Iranians have em'.....

new topics

join