It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blend and Bleed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
First let me ask you this... What are the 3 top or best cities where some thing(s) makes them the top or best?

Here is what we need:

Blend! Bleed!

Blend the top 3 cities look. Then bleed the made trio-city utopia across the places of cities in the whole nation. Heard of twins? Well what's the word for 50 look-a-likes produced? Yeah, 50 look-a-like cities? In draw up, this requires certain of the best in the same best buildings and best houses and best parks and best monuments and best roads and best etc; along with the best campanies and best schools and best names and best hospitals and best etc. layed out in a blueprint. The blueprint of the trio design would be the foundation for a similar array to what the cities should look like by far since the builders would have to adapt to, say, hills and rivers and lakes and etc.

First we need the best city-builder developers and skilled architects with rights to previous blueprints to the best parts of the top three cities in the U.S. The three select cities (call them the elected cities) should be best in many things different from each other by far that would make up a pretty exellect trio if combined in aspects. We also may need architects that can reconstuct whatever best that has no longer a blueprint.

Start the deconstruction bit by bit in all cities in the U.S. (including the elected cities) where everything in aspects are taken down and part so that then the blended Trio City can bleed into the whole nation. This deconstuction/construction/reconstruction will create jobs galore for citizens in the U.S. who all want apart of the history and money that will bloom the economy! The more workers involved, the more speedy things get accomplished.

Anyone else thinks this would be cool?

Then ppl can abapt and know where everything is in no matter which city they go to like if visiting someone in another location. You'd know the names of the roads in every city modeled after the Trio Design.

The bonus feature in the trio bleed would be the white house and the capital and the pentagon (and maybe even the Freedom Towers). Besides, I'm sure the president and congress and pentagon dont want there exact location known, if they could help it, so that they wont ever be bombed all together at least and wont have to relie on staying a limited amont of time in some bunker if attacked once. Well this trio idea would make it so most dont know which exact city the president or congressmen or pentagon members are in at any time. Hell, they dont even have to all be in one location with this trio idea. So if, say, by chance the city where the president is in gets bombed, it wont mean the end of, say, congress or the pent ppl.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ummm... What if people actually like each city and town to have its own style, its own local "flavour", its own street names, its own secret corners that you can discover if you search hard enough, its own PERSONALITY?

Whenever i go to a new city i can't wait to get to know it. Cities have strong personalities, just like people. Why would you want to destroy that? Just so you "know where everything is"? One word: maps.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

Well some ppl cant afford to travel to visit anyone. And some ppl live where they rather wouldnt. In fact, more ppl live where they would rather not with good reason here in the U.S. Besides, with things become reconstructedly new the infastructure would be put into good standing. All things that should be upgraded would get upgraded. And those ppl looking for a job would land a deconstruction or (re)construction job. You'd have to be selfish if you dont want to better the next guy who right now has it bad or hard out here.

Plus, it would be a plus to get to know where everything is. It would lessen the chance of getting lost. It would increase the chance of knowing where you are when you need help of ambulance or police or firefigher or etc.

It's best to know your surroundings/enviorment. Plus, if you dont like the ppl at your job, and you got enough money to move, you can land the same job on the same road in another location.
Only thing different then would be your co-workers for better or for worst.

You dont want a peice of the trio pie utopia just so you can discover? Not everyone has time on their hand to discover. The trio idea would out weigh the whole discover aspect when dealing with ppl who'd rather have their city made better than spend money trying to discover only on the rare times they get to do so because of work or school or trails even.

Like those medicine commerical the benifits outweigh the risks. The risks would be discovering where you could get lost or where help could find you but when its too late.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The trio city would be like the uniquest franchise ever.

Think of all the top jobs in the best cities... Tell me you dont want those in your city which doesn't currently have any of those?

Tell me you dont want the rash of demolition and construction jobs that would come first up to have you do what would provide you any of those jobs that werent currenlty in your city before to lay back on (or lay forth for your kids or grand kids)?

The Trio City Blueprint is the foundation of the "New City" which would allow the locations across the nation to keep their original names.

So what would make the best elected cities? Would it be 3 or more than just 3 to incorperate the best of the best knock out combination?

Just think they were going to make a trio between Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. That would have been a mistake. My trio (or more) idea is different and better that puts jobs first. That Canada, U.S., and Mex union BS didnt put jobs first, so it's like, what was the purpose? New money aint new jobs. My idea offers a lasting job fix. So present this idea to your goveners and mayors. Architects original work would get them paid more if their original design to things deemed best can be used by their permission.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
On one thing we do agree, and that is the fact that your plan would create an enormous number of jobs.

May i ask where would the money to pay for all that come from? Taxes?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
On one thing we do agree, and that is the fact that your plan would create an enormous number of jobs.

May i ask where would the money to pay for all that come from? Taxes?

The FED can lend out money at interest how the gov wants for the project. The FED'd do so since they are sure to make a profit in the return since the economy would stand well strong seeing how the best of the best would make things grand for all sides.

join