It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union - Coins Minted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Everything is relative - is there to be a North American Union ?

You tell me?

Where the new coins are now available - eBay before the change -

cgi.ebay.com... rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kinda makes you wonder why they have minted these coins already.

I'll stick to my guns, ammo, silver and gold at this point. But, it's not looking good for any of us.

VDOG.45 - "When the Pry my Cold Dead Hands"

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VDOG.45

liberty has a mullet, that is funny

i tend to think the union would be first and worry about the printing later as all 3 nations would have to convert

time will tell

i call false but who knows

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I have no mullet... I'm in the US Military!

Thanks,

SSGT-VDOG.45

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Those are collector coins. You may not know this, but I could personally go to a minter right now and get several hundred coins with MY face on them and a $1 sign...for well under a thousand dollars. This is nothing more than a good entrepreneur making some $$ off of this crazy NAU idea.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VDOG.45

hahaha, the coin, its liberty on there and she has a mullet

of course you dont

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
These are collector coins, and you can get the whole story from Daniel Carr's site (man who designs coins)

Amero page

I have received numerous inquiries as to my personal stand on the North American Union (NAU) issue.

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Constitution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.

Nice looking coin, nothing to worry about....

now...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow, I thought the front was made to look more Native American/Mexican with the longer hair...

I take back the mullet remark - LMAO

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

JacKatMtn

Thanks for that link. Makes me feel a little better now. Why your the Moderator.

Semper Fi,

VDOG.45

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
These coins come up about twice a month it seems, like other posters said they're not real currency.

If you want a real place to look for a conspiracy in money google around for "liberty dollars" or something of that sort, they were a private gold-backed currency whose HQ was raided by the FBI a while ago. Very weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

That is no mullet! He is a fine looking, well cut and dressed man. Geez. Do you remember Billie Ray Cyrus? Now that is a mullet, or Joe Dirt.

The coin, that is pretty bold IMO, to go ahead and mint such a thing. I am going to check out the sale, I want to know who is minting this.

edit to add= my mistake murder, I misinterpreted your remark too! Posted before I read on!

[edit on 2-8-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I doubt there will be an amero...that would be a big shock for most of the american public...they like their old pieces of paper with numbers on them...i think the union will be more about corporate globalism etc...most americans wont even noticed..

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I found a web site selling all sorts of varieties of "Amero" coins, but the site seems to be opposed to the NAU. I'm not sure what they are trying to accomplish?

www.amerocurrency.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How are the troops..?
good spirits I hope..?
how much do these young kids know about what is going on...?

During my sons graduation from boot camp, I was horrified by what I heard the boot root recruits chanting...
ooya ... I wanna kill somebody and chants like that... so much for cadance ... they are creating monsters and I was tempted to shield my son from any further involvement once I heard that and started looking around... they were building barracks and such... but that chant is so un-american, I just didn't know what to think at the time... only, I was in Shock. but this is our country and we must defend it... I just never took into account that 911 was a inside job... once I put two and two together, it was too late he had already been to IRAQ at that point... its all part of becoming a MAN.... but that really never set well with me... as I'm sure no parent wants to put their children in harms way...
but seriously, if our government tells them to shoot the citizens of the nation they serve... then what... are these troops going to kill their brothers and sisters, mom's and pop's ... and I'm afraid that I would have to say they would... judging on their training... and video game expertise -- I dont think they think this Army stuff is real, its like a game to them... am I correct...?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
How are the troops..?
good spirits I hope..?
how much do these young kids know about what is going on...?

During my sons graduation from boot camp, I was horrified by what I heard the boot root recruits chanting...
ooya ... I wanna kill somebody and chants like that... so much for cadance ... they are creating monsters and I was tempted to shield my son from any further involvement once I heard that and started looking around... they were building barracks and such... but that chant is so un-american, I just didn't know what to think at the time... only, I was in Shock. but this is our country and we must defend it... I just never took into account that 911 was a inside job... once I put two and two together, it was too late he had already been to IRAQ at that point... its all part of becoming a MAN.... but that really never set well with me... as I'm sure no parent wants to put their children in harms way...
but seriously, if our government tells them to shoot the citizens of the nation they serve... then what... are these troops going to kill their brothers and sisters, mom's and pop's ... and I'm afraid that I would have to say they would... judging on their training... and video game expertise -- I dont think they think this Army stuff is real, its like a game to them... am I correct...?

No it is not a game to us! Many of us that have been in for years treat it the same you would your profession. For myself I'm a professional performing a Professional job is all there is to it.

Have you ever ran 3-10 miles without stopping? Chanting is nothing more then a way to psyche a person up to keep going. The words at the time chanted have no meaning other then to Motivate a human being beyond the point of physical and mental exhaustion.

If I told you about a quarter of what Marines do in training, I’m sure you would want to write a letter to your Congressmen and Senator for what they teach us to do and Traditions to uphold...

I still fit in nicely with the average John Q. Public though, I’m trained to do some very nasty things is all. Some people hold that against me, others do not.

"People sleep soundly at night knowing there are Rough men willing to do violence on their behalf"

I am one of those Rough men...

Semper Fi, VDOG.45

top topics

join