It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student charged after 9/11 stickers left on Salt Lake-bound plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Student charged after 9/11 stickers left on Salt Lake-bound plane

BOSTON (AP) -- A former Worcester man faces charges after he allegedly placed a sticker claiming Sept. 11 was an "inside job" in an airplane bathroom, then ran off the plane at Logan International Airport.

Twenty-six-year-old Jason Robo was arraigned Thursday on charges of disorderly conduct and interfering with aircraft operation.

A flight attendant on the Delta flight to Salt Lake City on Wednesday found homemade stickers that read "9/11 was an Inside Job! PrisonPlanet.com" on a bathroom sink and on the tray table for Robo's seat. The plane was evacuated, and takeoff was delayed for three hours.

Robo was released on his own recognizance and ordered to return to court Aug. 19. He told police the stickers were a joke.

Robo is a student at Humboldt State University in California.

here is the link: www.ksl.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

AAHHHH Humboldt State, fond,fond,memories. I think. I cant really remember......
This the first arrest I have heard of regarding 9/11 inside job types. As far as being arrested for having that opinion I mean.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have a feeling it was more for the fact that he was vandalizing property than the contents of the sticker itself. I could put a "save the squirells" sticker on a airline tray and get arrested and go to court simply for vandalism. But than again saying your gov't had a hand in one of it's own disasters puts a pretty big target on your head

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
he was just trying to spread the truth to people!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
scare the hell out of them....
I hope 911 truth is all over this one... I hope it goes to court....
but I bet they refuse the subject matter....
we need to get this in the record somehow.. once its in then
it can be cited and the wheels of justice will take over...
yea, right.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here is post this whack job left a blog

HyperActivist/scholarly revolutionary, against the New World Order. @ Humboldt State University majoring in Political Science/Economics & history minor. Corporate minded administrators destroy so-called social and environmental justice institutions, overpaid fat-cats cut classes, fire lecturers & raise class sizes; degrading education while enriching wallets. Elected in a record election into student government on a revolutionary platform & later marginalized by a sellout president, illegally impeached, illegally removed from an election as a re-do was initiated.

Typical self important punk...

Hope judge throws book at this clown.

"Meet your new cell mate Tyrone" .......

top topics

join