It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"An alien of some sort will be appearing to you shortly!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Lots of serious posts on these forums I though I'd post something funny.

A year and a half ago I went with my wife to the in-laws for dinner. They bought Chinese. After dinner I cracked open my fortune cookie to find a fortune stating:

"An alien of some sort will be appearing to you shortly!"

Wow what a fortune! I have it now if anyone wants proof! Anyway, on to the really interesting part. My wife at the time was pregnant and a few days from her due date. That night we watched "In the Womb". Amazing movie but seeing the fetus I couldn't help but thinking - yup that does look like some sort of alien doesn't it.

I haven't been through hypnotic regression so I can't tell you if I have really been visited by aliens but that might have been close enough. My daughter is now a year and 3 months and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

haha, how fun about your fortune cookie. did you know fortune cookies were invented in california? the fortune part anyway. so i LOVED in the womb. AMAZING. i don't know if you've ever heard of the bodies exhibit but it has fetuses/infants in all stages of pregnancy...it sounds creepy but its quite fascinating how much we resemble "aliens" at certain stages.

i also love what you said about your daughter...congrats

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I always assumed they were invented in China. I guess that's what I get for assuming. Also thanks for the congrats

join