It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Discovers 70% Of Global Climate Due To Pacific Ocean Oscillations - Not CO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well, well. Congress learned something shattering today, which will have the Church of Al Gore/IPCC running in fear of their lost credibility. It has been scientifically demonstrated that 70% of the Global Warming in the last century (and cooling in the last decade) is due to the Pacific Ocean Oscillations, not CO2:

Source

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If CO2 was the only gas emitted by cars then a tax on CO2 would be a valid tax. but other things also emit CO2, If the tax was to limit green house gases from burning fossil fuels then CO (Carbon Monoxide) would be the mechanism to tax. Since they are taxing CO2 well other things produce CO2. like Humans. so This Tax could be the frame work for a Life TAX. what happens if you can not pay a Life Tax...? end of life

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Awesome post and great link Patriot!

Shame the major news outlets will never give it the time of day.

Guess I'll just continue to drive my GTO and Charger tomorrow, next week, next year and next decade. I have never believed in the crap Al (do as I say, not as I do) Gore espouses anyhow. All you tree huggers can keep buying and driving the less eco-friendly hybrids......saves more gas for my muscle cars

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

I bought a 69 GTO Judge back in 1980 for 3200. What a car ! Now its a minivan (wife and 4 kids). Good memories of the judge though. Don't think I could justify driving one today.
Maybe free energy is just around the corner? Or maybe someone will finally bring back Stan Myers Hydrogen engine. Those Big Oil ba$tards murdered him. Or one of those alphabet groups.

top topics

join