It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. A film destined to be in your DVD collection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh Oliver, you are really pulling the plunger now aren't you?

uk.youtube.com...

Anyone else going to see this or are you going to dodge it because it won't be the truth?

I'll watch it. Could be really funny due to the amount of mistakes that will no doubt be in it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It doesn't look very interesting to me. Could be that the trailer didn't show any of the good stuff, but it looks a little...pedestrian. If they sue Oliver Stone over it, then I will be interested.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oliver Stone isn't very strong on his facts.

This is perfect for him.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I find it very odd...why would anyone want to watch such a film? Can we look forward to an assassination in the near future to boost box office takings? I'm not fully convinced it isn't some crazy dream, will someone pinch me please?

What an incredible waste of several million dollars. But that's Stone for you, he had one good film in him and he's about the only one who doesn't seem to know it. Except of course for the dumbos who give him the money to make this pap.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A film about Bush not starring a monkey is downright ludicrous. At least get Will Ferrell as the lead.

After 8 years of this idiot, the last thing I need is a movie about him. I don't care what viewpoint it takes, I need a major break from Bush. I'd rather be sick from my rear until Christmas than see dubya portrayed in any way, shape or form on the big screen, small screen, or any screen. I don't want to see his face, hear is voice, hear his name, or see anyone acting like him. I don't want to see another clip of him making an arse of himself on youtube or any tube, I don't want to see another Bushism book, I don't want to even have him staining my memories with his goof-ball expressions and jumbled speeches.

In fact if the last 8 years were on video cassette, I'd rub it over a gigantic magnet, wipe it clean, and record something else over it, the muppet show perhaps. 8 years of the muppet show would be more believable than what I've seen happen in the world since '01.

The jokes over. We're all fed up. And now, a movie? ...and by Oliver Stone no less. He makes 4 hour movies. That's 4 hour not-so-good movies.

Where am I? What year is this? What planet am I on? The fact that this movie was made makes me question so many things. An entire crew spent their time making this. What were they thinking? Were they thinking? Thinking about their paychecks I'm sure. Were there any suicides on set? Were there at least any outbursts of 'Why Oliver, Why?!?' If not there will be plenty in the theater, that is if anyone actually goes to see it besides darth cheney.

No wonder there are so many end-of-the-world threads at the moment, it's all wishful thinking. If this was a game, I would have hit the reset button right about 1989.

top topics

join