It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Breach at the Fbi and Cia...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A youttube video of fox news reporting a national security breach of the cia and fbi.

Click Here to view video.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I never heard about that even though it only happened about a half a year ago. The US gov't spends billions and billions a year on security, but an illegal immigrant from Lebanon with associations with Hezbollah manages to con her way into a job at both the FBI and CIA?

She even passed lie detector tests

OK so thats one spy rooted out America, now go for all the Israeli spies that have infested your country.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How could the FBI and CIA get so careless? I'm starting to think that they ALLOWED her to come in.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
How could the FBI and CIA get so careless? I'm starting to think that they ALLOWED her to come in.

You Would! So too anyone that might be parranoid about the "NWO" BS.

This is just a standing sign of the inabilities of the size and scope of our government to do its job the way it should. This shows there's always going to be flaws. It's human nature to have biases and egotisims and when a group know how to exploit those that will lead to trouble.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

If you knew anything about global politics you would know that the NWO isn't BS. In fact the UN wants world peace, world peace, more like world control. So and I got that from a high-school history text-book. I think that the FBI and CIA allowed her to do this because I find it hard to believe that they couldn't notice someone like that taking documents... I mean... couldn't they have found her out... like before now?

What reason do I have to not believe that the FBI or the CIA knew about this all along and just let her in for their own nefarious reasons?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Frankidealist35]

top topics

join