It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The Blight

The Chantry teaches that it is the hubris of men that brought the darkspawn into our world. Mages sought to usurp Heaven, but were cast out, twisted by their own corruption, only to return as monsters--the darkspawn. They plague the underground caverns and tunnels once inhabited by the dwarven kingdoms. When they awaken one of the Old Gods, ancient dragons slumbering in the depths of the earth, it rises as an archdemon to lead the darkspawn in a full-scale invasion of the human lands: a Blight. It has been four centuries since the last Blight, but the darkspawn are amassing once again.
Grey Wardens

They are the most elite and feared of warriors, dedicated to the destruction of darkspawn in all human lands. The centuries of peace have left them all but forgotten. The Grey Wardens have kept watch through the ages, well aware that peace is fleeting, and that their enemy will never truly be defeated until the last of the old gods awaken.

dragonage.bioware.com...

Basically it's going to be like Baldur's Gate, expect all shiny new graphics, or so thats what my friends are blabbing.

It looks really good and the video is suppose to be on the game engine soooo?

We'll see, plus its from Bioware... but then again EA does own them now..

Believe the release will be spring 09.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Im waiting for this also, almost everything Bioware has made i have enjoyed, since i only play PC games, I can be biased at times, i didn't like jade empire, it was too much like a console game, Mass Effect was kinda cool, but the fighting was kinda simple, Kotor, the Baldurs gate, Neverwinter Nights, and the like I've enjoyed them greatly...

I'm hoping this game rocks, its been in development a lot of years now

join