It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beauty's letter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Rev -13
-18*There* is foolishness. Prevent her *this* lack through sitting (or: lieing) count the letter (or: word) of the beauty: against it is the letter (or: word) of a woman (or: "naw"); divide her letter (or: word) is Six, hundred, threescore, divide six.

^^Negative 6 divided by negative 100 divided by negative 60 divided by negative 6 =

"1.6666666666666666666666666666667e-4"

^^^1 one, 30 sixes, 1 seven. On the other side of the e is 1 negative 4.

Divide her letter/word (e/negative) and it's 32 filled placeholders to the left, but one filled placeholder to the right.

Opposite a number (say, 1) is a letter...opposite a number (say, 111) is a word.

The letter is "e", the word is "negative".

e is the 33rd place (when counted is the letter place). Negative is the 34th place (when counted is the word place).

e is the 5th letter of the abc. This month's week got 5 days in it. No coincidence. If it had more it would go up to a 33rd date. No coincidence. A negative 34th would go backwards from the 33rd. It would go infornt of 33rd and seem a 32nd (which would seem day 6 of this week). No coincidence this month would have a 32nd and a 33rd in the 2 day lacking date slots on the July calendar.

The devil scared of divide me with the days those ^^^ numbers listed can imply. Scared of 3 days now and scared of a divide whole Me.

Check out this -9/-11:

Rev -11
-9Divide they of the people divide kind (or: mean) greens (or: blues or colors-free) divide tongues divide nations I will command hear (or: experience) their living selves three nights divide a whole, divide I will command still please their living selves away from action put out (or: by) graves.

-11Divide action 'fore' three nights divide a whole the soul (or: lie) of death
(or: file) to Act exited out from we-th, divide they sat (layed) down in their head; divide small (or: insignificant) fear rose down in we-th whose zero was we-th.

Any questions or comments?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Rev -9

-14Hearing away from the negative six-th glean (or: angle) whose zero lacked the trumpet, Bind the four gleans (or: angles) whose zero are loose out (or: by) the small (or: insignificant) river Euphrates.

-15Divide the negative four gleans (or: angles) are no longer loosed, whose zero are no longer prepared for an hour, divide a night, divide a month, divide a year, against away from slay the hit-rd whole (or: rapt) of women (or: new).

^^No coincidence when you divide a year it's 6 month, 6 months. June (last of 6 set) and July (first of 6 set) are across in front each other.

No coincidence this month July is evenly missing 2 days in the beginning and missing 2 days in the ending of it.

I can cause the angles to have to slay the rapt (the devil and devil's doing) of us or the rapt (the devil and devil's doing) of new anything or anyone period.

Our Lord divide when "the" Lord depart. The first something divided/departed. The last someone divide/depart. Talking about July to the tooth part parable. Seeds turn into large trees when it's allowed growing before getting hewn down. Protected trouble works just like that. Act ware the levels and degrees of trouble in different extents.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Maybe I'm slow but I have no idea what you are on about in this thread.

What version are you trying to quote from as I beleive the more normal translation of this passage in Revelation talks about the number of the beast as being 666, not the number of the beauty???

As to your number divisions your solution is not correct. The number of 6's has been determined by you, or the calculator that you have been using. The actual answer to your sum is 1/6*10^-3. This is 1.66... (cant do a recurring symbol but insert one here
)*10^-4. There is no seven in this number just an infinite number of 6's.

I have to admit I couldn't follow any more

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iggus

Calulators lack errors and give detail more the wider the part that displays the calulation is so that it holds more sign places.

It's not about the 7 or the sixes, it's about the placeholder slot counted where the letter/word is indicated.

Factoid of today:

This month *today* we are only 5 weeks old or 28 days old if we count it slot wise. Otherwise we'd have to wait till this 'last week' (or 'day') is fully completed where we each are in the time zone.

Happy 28th living day!!

We have a birth day, a living day, and many have a death day.

Sometimes a person's living day can get covered up as if they had a death day. Then that gets looked at either as a faking or a murder done.

The Lord goes to rob the devil's innocent seeming moment. If they wont take the karm by option the Lord gives extra karm they must deal with since it lacks option out though they can get out by self-deletion during then only.

I with the devil in conspiracy knocked a moment loose like knocking an eye loose
so their wouldnt seem official something honorable. But that's the "out a moment" part. The other part is the "out the twinkling of an eye" part next up. A moment were the devil's. An eye is the devil's, but "the" twinkling is the Lord. The Lord twinkles. Flickering like the Light while in the presense of the devil on this planet now. The Lord flickers whatever to the devil so that they know their current status.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dan -9

-27Divide she I will command invalidate the covenant with few (or: single) against zero week: divide out the edge (or: dim-st) of the week she I will command cause the sacrifice divide the oblation away from begin (or: run), divide against the through spreading of abominations she I will command destroy it happy, irregual until the consummation, divide *this* deter mined I will command action poured down in the happy.

^^That few or single is the devil I in conspiracy with invalidated the covenant against zero moment. But! Not zero twinkle. This shall come outside conspiracy.

"You disreguarded (or: seen or experienced) the first jam. Labeled, *THAT* zero is best."

^^Since the devil knew it would seem the best act ever the devil did what it did to prevent "it". Though I played a trumpet (announcement) in advance just so I could get the devil to change things like I prefer like in a conspiracy together where one person isnt even aware they are working with more than themself on a goal and for that goal. See how I can command the devil to do things? The simpliest way is with a scary announcement in advance. You were told to measure how you measure whatever, basically. Think you can resist my command when it is in measures?

Think the Lord wont pull the out the twinkle of an eye act when the Lord gets to get with women of beauty endlessly? Is you out your God damn mind?! I make myself stick to my plan in measures under measures. I like beauities and I like revenge, so surely I stick to my every word on my way to get what I want like it's a need I sown in me and my heart to keep things poppin' inside "I". Yeah, I keep my live mind sparkling cause the Lord is the twinkling/sparkling Person. Respect it or check it!

As for paradise...dont worry, I'll let myself in when ready. Even the devil make me ready to get to paradise. How so? Ask the devil. The devil is my bonus measure so I learn extra how things should go and how things shouldnt go. I patch like a computer any learned weak functions. You wonder why the devil is the first and last guest.

Me and the devil know what's going on about a certain it on record. The funny thing is how many times would the devil off set things and in what way would they? The devil wouldnt get far cause I aint stupid to put up with such. And so out the twinkling of an eye is coming next cause I put it in the devil to prevent a certain it. Once they learn it remains in their brain so of course it grows. But I hewn it down of myself since it's mine given lesson. It's like it's me against myself on certain things I put forth only to beat in how I of course knew to. Dont know about you, but the Lord is going to go into paradise and get into beauties like the Lord supposed to in what the Lord's beautiful arts are designed for away from *here* and away from an existing devil.

They (the devil) dont want to see me head on nor head-on for any record. I have power to make any honorable record by any kind of party I choose if I wanted. However I have power to make dishonorable record by any kind I choose if I want. Dishonorable record is worst for the devil to deal with since it involves their testimony surely of a lie I can cause them to have to make to where it leads to other damning things. No person in their correct mind would claim to who knows who they saw someone delete in a 'non-backing up with evidence' way. lol. hahaha! Either way with other things conneting things would look way too suspect.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"Inner "the" court person with "the" guage, divide spay! They downer if body mill stop where (or: hewn) body action finally released"

^^Guage is like what's in a automobile produced in motor city. The guage though can switch to minus to divide.

The hewn body action was released on record since the Lord was behind the stop, in conspiracy, to what was announced.

"Got those labeled lo oking against my double body"

^^They devil oking my ploy concerning the divide.

Rev -13

-13Divide she doeth small (or: insignificant) downers, so *this* she destroy-th scarce depart (or: take) up to hell in the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky) out (or: by) the sight of women (or: new),

-14Divive deceiveth we-th *this* dwell in the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky) inside the means of these miracles whose zero she lacked incapacity away from do out (or: by) the sight of the beauty; hearing away from we-th *this* dwell in the mouth (or: eye or sea or sky), *this* they should destroy an original away from the beauty, whose zero lacked the wound inside a sheath, divide did record (or: good).

-15Divide she lacked incapacity away from recieve death (or: file) away from the original of the beauty, *this* the original of the beauty should both hear (or: write), divide cause *this* "as" few (or: single) "as" would still irreverence the original of the beauty "should action" revived.

^^Yea divide did record official in part 1. And it did good. As in satisfactory grade. The Lord is away from recieve death or file of any kind by the devil. I write *this* meaning I program with residue like an artist using whatsoever is mine. I hear *this* meaning I hear critics of any kind remark on my art. Once the Should Action revive it's like the saying we out of the closet depending on what I choose it to revive. I go from "I" to "the Lord" cause I twinkle so.

Act on the look out for part 2 of the divide! Now you know why there seems 2 beauties in Rev -13. Divide!

Matt -24
-26Hewn after if they I will command hear away from you, Action release, she is out (or: by) the desert; stop still back (against): action release, she is out (or: by) the secret chambers; believe it still.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"cause body action the first zero taken"

Matt -24
-40Now I will command tow action out (or: by) the field; the zero I will command action felt (or: given), divide the same taken (or: felt or came).

^^The part 2 is of what was 2 parts (divide)!!

Person zero was felt and given by official record. That person zero is a bonded absense of a drag-in that still registers a zero. This next person zero related to how same (the divide) is a to get freed present. Free away from the mouth or eye or sea or sky here. Then it's war time when person zero part 2 is loosed and on the loose to choice whatsoever to do for revenge! I improvise (sp?) with the higher me plan if I choose. Then I operate like a team on the foes though it's just Me. Aint no fun when I get bigger on the bully, is it devil? I encompass all trapped inside "I"! To do what I should based on how the Lord was treated. I dont look to get even I look to get extra. I dont do the exact same bs the devil pulled since the devil is fair to take such. So instead I do things to the devil that is far from fair, good, or wicked. It is worst straight forward the devil shall find out.

Right now the devil hates the repeating death it must put up with daily by human bodies. Hateful to take it out on another, devil? You know what you got to do to get out. Delete cause I dont let go revenge ever! Therefore you are cursed. And you brought it on yourself to the during INITIALLY. Riders dont let go revenge cause it's like why. There is no worthy reason that exists for that.

So stay hateful, devil, since your moment is left cursed. Act worthy of what's due you more. You could have repented after doing another sour and still have to get Hell till self-deleted. You sure have had a feeling about *this* giving you a destiny of Hell. Ha, you think you give hell cause you the devil? Well I act the Top Devil to give you Hell raw. I come worst than my foes. I come better than my allies. I act the topful pit endlessly since.

top topics

join