It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombings in India - watch closely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I write this in true Skunk form... Without a shred of evidence.

The bombings in India (17 within approx. 1 hour, within 6 miles) were just a scrimmage. Bombings and the subsequent round up of "connected individuals" is the cover to be used as the primary means of imprisoning "potential trouble makers" in the United States in the coming months and years. A "super-sized"
version of the India attack will occur in the US and launch the strategy. After that, individual explosions, here and there as necessary, will be used as justification for making arrests, as persons and groups are identified as potential threats.

Thoughts? Hard evidence pro or con?

-v

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Good post by the way
I haven't heard a lot said about this so far.
We don't even know who they are blaming yet. Do we?
I wonder if this is a start on influencing peoples opinions (getting them riled up with animosity) overwhelming public support is required before most military operations.

It will be interesting to see if the same kind of incidents start happening else where in the world, some time soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Perhaps OP. My feeling on it though is Pakistan and India have been at each others throats for a long time. Also the different sects in India.
Scary thing is they are both nuclear powers.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Bombs don't just go off for nothing, they usually convey a message. Could it be that this is why these sudden Bombs are going off, as this is the latest style for sending-a-message :

Nuclear Deal - Indians In A Fix

by Tanveer Jafri

Because of the well-known and controversial nuclear deal between India and America, the ruling United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government has fallen in the danger zone. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who has made it a question of dignity, has decided to go on with this deal, even at the cost of the existence of central government.

On the other side, the left parties, that are constituents of the government, without taking part in its council of ministers, have decided to withdraw their support because of being against this deal. The left parties have 59 members in Lok Sabha of 542 member's Indian Parliament. Only because of their support, the UPA could form the government. Now on July 22, the future of the UPA government would be decided by voting in the Parliament.

From the beginning, the left parties have been strongly apposing this agreement to be done, between India and America. The left parties are of the opinion that America is making its pressure on India through this agreement. According to the left parties, India would become like a yes-man of USA, by this agreement and in this way India may have to more away from its policy of non-alignment. Not only left parties, but many nuclear scientists and experts are not in favour of this deal. For example, the former director of Bhaba Atomic Research centre P.K. Iengar does not consider this deal in favor of India.

www.postchronicle.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dubya, would this mean I could get someone I could understand when I call tech support on Yahoo? The rash of bombings are a bad omen.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Dubya, would this mean I could get someone I could understand when I call tech support on Yahoo? The rash of bombings are a bad omen.

Oh yes, jpm....tech support is always available 24/7 when the stakes are that high, it's like a poker games, the higher the stakes...the louder the Bang.

www.reopen911.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
True, terror attacks generally convey a message. I just think that the circumstances, groups, - the whole darn thing - are fabricated by the powers that be and serve a larger agenda. I do not doubt the existence of the conflicts which MSM report as the reasons for the attacks. I do however believe that without the instigating influence of TPTB these conflicts would get resolved peacefully.

new topics

top topics

join