It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Management Incompetence Being Blamed On Immigration Raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
And it looks like the 3 House representatives from the Congressional Hispanic Caucus are going to push it up to Washington.

Iowans To Congressmen: Stop Immigration Raids

Why is this meatpacking plant's total lack of managerial competence being overlooked to blame this totally on the INS?

The line I love the most in this is:

By the end, Gutierrez said he had heard enough.

"This is wrong," he said. "We've taken men and women who want to work and made felons out of them."

I think Mr. Gutierrez needs to learn a little bit about immigration law.

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Illegal Immigration Is A Crime

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We get the same bleating here in the UK.

'They want to work, so let them...' and yet most people don't see illegal immigration as a crime. They see it as a 'human right' to migrate as they want and see fit to.

unbelievable some folks, they really are.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Iowa Beef has been doing this for 40 years that I know of. I worked for the company for a short time and as the locals get pushed out they hired the ilegals to replace them at half the pay and more hours. They DID NOT pay them overtime and double shifts where the norm. If and when they got injured they just fired them and replaced them with another ilegal. Unscrupulous doesn't begin to describe what they are!!

Zindo

PS After a time if you lived in the local area, they refused to hire you. Its was more cost effective to hire ilegals.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

1) Round up all the illegals and remove them from the country.
2) Round up the owners/managers of the plant and jail them for hiring illegals.
3) shut down the plant if they do not hire all citizens or "LEGAL" immigrents.

"By the end, Gutierrez said he had heard enough.

"This is wrong," he said. "We've taken men and women who want to work and made felons out of them.""

This is completly wrong!
The Illegals made themselves fellons by illegally entering the US.

What we need to do is increse these raids for illegals by 1000%.

The illegals need to go to jail/back home.
Those who hire them need to go to jail!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Again!

WANTED FOR TREASON BY THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

www.chci.org... JOE BACA
www.chci.org... ESTHER AGUILERA

and MEMBERS OF THE CONGRESSIONAL HISPANIC CAUCUS

FOR TREASON

To Whit: Openly subverting through the public press that people should not obey the immigration laws of these United States of America.

To Whit: Openly subverting the Laws of these United States of America by Campaining to remove Border Protections and allow open borders to hostile nations.

To Whit: Supporting Terrorism through the defense of Illegal Immigrants that are known GANG MEMBERS and knowingly abrogating the powers of the Border Patrol, Immigration and Naturalization, State and Local Police Departments and national Law Enforcement Organizations through direct political intervention.

To Whit: Treason through openly supporting known separatist and racist organisations such as LaRaza and MeCHA who campaign, openly state and publish through document, circulars, publications and electronic media that the destruction of the United States of America is desirable to their purpose.

We The People are watching.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In my opinion there are three sets of villains in this story. The first and most despicable are the ownership and management of the processing plant in question. The second are the congressional whores who are pandering to a population that is criminal. The third are those who are here illegally. I do have some sympathy for the third as they are only trying to better themselves and their familly, but they are doing it at the expense of the rest of us. I believe that if the first set of villains should be the focus of the bulk of enforcement and punishment. They exist in meatpacking plants and farms out west, and in textile mills (the few that are left) here in the south. If you target the owneres and management the problems with the third will go away. Not much you can do about the CONgress people though they'll always be pandering whores.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
We get the same bleating here in the UK.

'They want to work, so let them...' and yet most people don't see illegal immigration as a crime. They see it as a 'human right' to migrate as they want and see fit to.

unbelievable some folks, they really are.

A nation can't survive when it permits behavior like this. It's like screaming into the wind though when you try to point this out. Anyone in America who speaks out against illegal immigration is branded a racist.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
In my opinion there are three sets of villains in this story. The first and most despicable are the ownership and management of the processing plant in question. The second are the congressional whores who are pandering to a population that is criminal. The third are those who are here illegally. I do have some sympathy for the third as they are only trying to better themselves and their familly, but they are doing it at the expense of the rest of us.

I don't see the three as any different. Every single one is trying to better himself at the expense of the average citizen.

top topics

join