It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are feds stockpiling survival food?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Are feds stockpiling survival food?

www.worldnetdaily.com

A Wall Street Journal columnist has advised people to "start stockpiling food" and an ABC News Report says "there are worrying signs appearing in the United States where some … locals are beginning to hoard supplies." Now there's concern that the U.S. government may be competing with consumers for stocks of storable food.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
hmm something big comming up?

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I get my storage food from The Freeze Dry Guy, and the last time I talked to him he told me that the outfiit that makes Mountain House food (the largest freeze dry company in the country) was suspending shipment of their product in the #10 can until further notice. His thoughts were that either they were waiting to see how the economy shakes out for a month or so, because of the rapid increase in food costs, or that the gov had bought out their entire production for a period of time. If the latter is the case, I’m glad I started stocking up a couple of years ago.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There was another thread on this very story a few days ago. I checked out all my links to long term storage foods and they're all saying the same thing. Those that are shipping have very long (as much as 12-14 weeks) lead time. Sorry kids. Sounds like if you don't have your longterm storage food stores socked away already it's too late. Sure sounds like someone knows something.

new topics

top topics

join