It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Distinguished Brazil General Says 'UFO Secrets Must Be Disclosed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It becomes better and better, again and again are more countries releasing their classified files.

Ands its never enough for me, so let it come.

The Japanese have said it. The English are releasing their classified files. The French are looking into it, and our neighbors to the North claim there's a coverup. Now BRAZIL admits UFOs are real, and says that the secrecy should end. And yet the US continues to stonewall. Why?

In an unprecedented exclusive interview with A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine, one the highest ranking and most distinguished officials of the Brazilian Air Force, Brigadier José Carlos Pereira, recognized that "it is time to end the UFO secrecy".

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If these other countries are really serious and actually have any proof, than they should open a UFO and extraterrestrial museum. That would bring some tourists in. Hmm, traveling museum exhibits like King Tut...only better. I really don't care for those Brazil nuts though.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Its about time they did this. I hope the USA will follow their lead.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thank you for linking the article. I am not sure why this is not making bigger news too, especially on the heels of Dr Mitchell.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sorry I posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 28/8/08 by spacevisitor]

top topics

join