It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Ritual of Sigma Phi Epsilon 1984 - Full Handbook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Link to "secret-ritual" document removed due to legal pressure from the organization originating the material.

Seems to speaks much of universal brotherhood and hebrew God IHVH. Not so conspiracesque, but searching the book as if on your own desk can be some kind of fun.

And after all that The Handbook for ΣΦΕ 1984.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I can tell its real because of one thing:
Notice that the fraternity's name, grip and password isn't listed. But someone wrote in what the letters stand for then scratched them out. Just like a bozo before me in my fraternity (Sigma Pi) at my chapter.
I think it should be respectfully taken down, out of respect to the fraternity. Luckily, it doesn't list the actual secrets.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
how'd u get a hold of this?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Even if the handbook was released, the secrets are not written in it.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Guzman from wpi sucks

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I never understood what was so exciting about reading someones ritual. If you want to know why not join?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by On_The_Level
I never understood what was so exciting about reading someones ritual. If you want to know why not join?

Because apparently it's ok to 'read' someone's ritual and jump to conclusions, but if you actually join up to find out what it really means then you are turned into some sort of goat-riding-pedophile-alien-slug whose soul is damned to hell for eternity.

Or so I've read....

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join