It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[SHOCKING VIDEO] | MAN Claims He Has Poisoned Gerber Foods To Cut Down On Black Population! SENDS OU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This guy has to be stopped. Now hes sending out a warning that he has
poisoned gerber foods. so that the black population will cut down!

He cant be serious. heres the video link

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Right... I'm not about to believe something on a site called "World Star Hip Hop."

Heh, the comments under the video are funny though:

"ok i wanna c dis win i see babies start dropin dead i'll belive u u animal even if its not true jus 2 think dat way iz sick y do god let the good ones die n keep round the bad ones?"

Maybe it's the target audience... Or something.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

you wanna risk NOT believing it?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by mattguy404

you wanna risk NOT believing it?

Nope, just messaged my brother who has a 5 month old. Better safe then sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
C'mon guys, this would be plastered all over the likes of CNN. It's a guerrilla marketing scheme or some such thing (yes, corporate media is evil, I'm aiming to work in it, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't run something like this if it were genuine).

In any case, I don't eat Gerber anything and I don't have kids

So yes, I will risk it by calling it BS.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
"ok i wanna c dis win i see babies start dropin dead i'll belive u u animal even if its not true jus 2 think dat way iz sick y do god let the good ones die n keep round the bad ones?"

Can we get a translation here??

I don't understand it.. I am English, not to ghettoish apparently.

[edit on 7/24/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Ok, we'll see, if alot of children die mysteriously, I will take you seriously, you sociopath. How xould you even think these things? Why does God extinguish the loving and allow the mosnters to flourish?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is a black guy saying he has gotten some of his "klansman" to poison the food to reduce the black population? And he is worried that some white babies might eat some?

I couldn't watch the whole video because I suspect it may cause brain damage, but where did he get this cynaide? Did his brilliant klansmen cook it up in a lab? Is he a honorary member of the KKK? Jeez couldn't these fools have hired even ONE white guy desperate for drugs or whatever to star in this video? That would have been much more effective, white guy in a hood.

It blows my mind that anyone could believe this.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am in agreement as far as calling this thing BS. If it were indeed true then it would be plastered all over the media. If it were a guerrilla marketing scheme then the question of what it's being market for comes up. Certainly not increasing sales of baby food that's for sure. The one thing that comes to mind though is to increase traffic at the website. Create something vile that will get peoples attention and watch them flock to the site. Think of it as inducing the rubberneck syndrome. You know how people when they see an accident will automatically watch it?

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Black babies?

Gerber distributes all over the world and its consumed by White, Yellow, black and Purple people.

Just another sicko with delussions of power- he didnt poison anything he just wants attention, whether its good or bad attention.:shk:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeJust another sicko with delussions of power- he didnt poison anything he just wants attention, whether its good or bad attention.:shk:

He is trying to stir up racial hatred. Fortunately he has an iq of about 72 so it won't fool most people, but probably will get to his "target audience".

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by mattguy404

Let me get out my Ghetto to English Dictionary on this...

Ok, I want to see this, When I see infants start droping dead, I will believe you. You animal, even if it is not true, just to think that way is sick, why does god let the good ones die and keep around the bad ones.

I hope that helps

This is a sick individual for thinking up such a crazy idea. I don't buy this crap at all, but people should be warned anyway. Thanks for the link newera2k5

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What we have here IMO is some reverse racism... If you notice towards the bottom. The white guy they show, other than Bill O... Is a video on a guy being racist.

Total BS...

[edit on 7/25/2008 by eye open doors]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Wonderful news on this jerk who claimed to poison baby food.

They caught him!!

A man was arrested Thursday after he allegedly claimed in hoax Internet videos that he had poisoned millions of bottles of baby food, some with cyanide or rat poison, because he wanted to kill black and Hispanic children.

CNN.com source

new topics

top topics

join