It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Endgame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ok, lately i've been reading a lot on the rothschilds, since 3 of the top10 threads in this section are about them and their power/wealth, but this has me thinking...

If this family and other families like them (I.E. the Du Pont's, Rockefellers, etc.) are the heads of the NWO and want to control the entire populace, what's the endgame scenario? Follow along with me on my train of thought for a moment.

Let's say that they succeed for a moment, and the world's population is reduced by 3 billion, and whoever is left that isn't one of the super wealthy are microchipped and heavily controlled. Now what? what's next? It's not as if there would be any sustainable economies left in the world that could further earn these people a profit, seeing as how the world has just seen the destruction of 3 billion human lives. If they were to succeed, how would this scenario that i keep reading about profit them in any way? I know that money doesn't mean anything to these people, so if it's all about control, don't they have that already, in owning the federal reserve and essentially controlling the world's money?

Am i missing something here?

*Note: i am not including any other theoretical endgame, a la 2012 alien invasion, the 2nd coming, or anything else, just mainly focusing on what they could want this control for. It should be noted, however, that their need for control could possibly be a motivating factor in the development in one of the above mentioned theories.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi Sand dude,
I'm on a similar quest. What is the NWO endgame? Assuming that they already rule the world, it would seem that they may be interested in a) continuing to maintain their grip on global control, b) increase their grip on global control, c) shape global systems to a desired ideal. My guess is that they are continually undertaking all three of these objectives. Of course, we don't know all the factors that influence their concept of the ideal global system. Perhaps they want to be allowed into some galactic federation but are barred membership until they have achieved global governance. Who knows.

The point is that I have so many more questions than answers, and so many more theories than certainties. And it seems that even here, people tend to have biases toward one theory or another based upon various assumptions that seem tenuous. I'd like to hear a wholistic explanation that ties up many of these loose ends and makes some sort of sense at gut level. So far, I'm still searching.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
the NWO endgame is just a term that i use to describe their end goal. Obviously, they are portrayed as wanting to rid the world of a large number of people, and want complete control over the ones that are left.

In chess, the endgame is described as the final stages of the game, where the exchange of the queens and a serious reduction of power has taken place. Each move has to be planned carefully to ensure victory.

In the military, commanders usually make an action plan, and also have to plan for any potential outcomes, whether good or bad. They usually try to envision what the endgame will be before ever actually commiting any forces, to prevent unneeded losses.

In this situation, it is difficult to determine the reasoning behind wanting to rid the world of billions of people, and microchip and heavily control the rest. What purpose would it serve? Are they not already in control of the world?

A motivating factor couldn't be money, because money means nothing to these people. They are wealthy beyond all stretches of the imagination. So then could it be that they simply want complete control?

This leaves many unanswered questions... for all we know, it could be as simple as Baron Rothschild making a 20$ bet with Rockefeller that he could control the entire world population.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well , that´s where the actual resource explorers from outside our world would come in , having a controled and enslaved society ready and good to go to work for them.

And it would seem to other outside forces as we submitted to them willingly , because all the changes were made by humans.

A theory , because it cannot be proven , still , makes more sense than some mofos just wanting to have a completely controled society for eer ? Oh yeah their egos ?

I recommend reading www.alliesofhumanity.org... , the Allies of humanity briefings by Marshall Vian Summers. His whole book is available free for download and reading on his site ... gets more interesting as you read and remarkably fits with much of what is going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
well, i checked out the allies for humanity website, and i have to say from the outset that i don't believe that anyone who has disclosure first and foremost in mind would make anyone pay for it.

That's like saying
"Hey, this is the most important message you could ever hear, would you like to hear it? It will save your life!!"

"Yeah, i'd love to hear that message!"

"Well for 29.95, you can hear it right now, and i don't accept checks, so you best have cash..."

and on top of that, no names are mentioned anywhere that i could find... not a single name where references could be checked, stories verified, etc...

then again, if the message was "How to be a trillionaire TODAY by Baron de Rothschild" then you could bet i'd shill that 30 bucks out with a quickness.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pratically half of the books are free , and the ones that are not , don't really need to be owned , the true urgent message is for free.

And I am sorry to say , that for the message to be given for free , you would have to be a Rothschild to actually deliver it withouth getting some cash together

Although we want to be free of the money system , we are still tied to it.

Still , the ammount of stuff that you can get for free is no joke. 4 books would be a lot of money if sold.

Or haven´t you seen you can get stuff for free?
This link www.alliesofhumanity.org... goes directly to the pdf file of the whole first book.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think we're all very aware, now, of the method of checkmate they're employing. Having eliminated as many of the other pieces, as possible, we are left as a few pawns (workers), both bishops (faith), both knights (free-thinking military/police), endangered rooks (science/money), and no queen (no dominant far-reaching power). They have their full team, yet only one bishop (Roman Catholic Church), and have been promoting pawns into queens at their leisure (Freemason NASA/CIA/FBI/NSA/etc.). Now, they are looking at checkmating our King (Liberty), while protecting their King (literally, in this case).

Yet, in this game, they own the board and the pieces, pretty much. They gave us "liberty", so that THEY could have the co-liberty to enslave us. It was all an illusion to them. But, WE made it REAL. We said, "Well, if you're going to play against us, if we win, we get to keep the board."

That being said. Their agenda is relatively simple. They want to keep their board. They want honorable civility, disciplined/responsible neighbors, food, peace, security, and balance within nature balance. The problem is, that the populace is so caught up with chasing down some money, that they tread on these principles, causing imbalance with nature, bad neighbors, dishonor, food gluttony, crime, etc). We (the non-elite) are the problem to them, because we are irresponsible, ignorant, easy-fooled, polluting, gluttonous, fearful/sociopathic/criminal people, (generally speaking).

Of course, anyone capable of critical, objective, abstract thinking can see these truths. And, those people capable of this level of thinking often befriend the powerful elite in common belief, if not common effort, as well. So, the elite, their friends, and their money will be safe in bunkers or wherever-need-be, while they clean the Earth off from the worms (the unworthy people), so that they can inherit a clean, prosperous, balanced, free, and fair world with a balanced number of human beings upon it. This is the evolution of mankind - the breaking free, into another species of humans, Homo Trans-sapien.

You see - it's human activity that pollutes and destroys the ecosystems necessary to sustain life on our fragile little planet (that's what the scientists are telling the elite.) So, it is the fault of the irresponsible that we are facing this inevitability. The elite are not as evil as the polluters, they're just trying to be responsible to their own future generations.

How is the Earth to support a population boom like this? It can't. Science tells us that we'd need several Earths, or a population decrease. Well, since we can't ship everyone off to Venus or Europa, yet, I guess we'll have to accept the latter.

This information is absolutely true. God bless your souls.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Anon, that was a very nicely written post, and your candor is much appreciated. I'll try to come up with a response to your discourse later on, as today i'm having trouble forming concise and clear thoughts due to things going on around me at this time.

and to roufas, i saw where the free reading was after a second look, bu ti haven't actually read it yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I agree with half of what you said anon , but I am sorry to say we are far from being overpopulated and depleting our resources, VERY FAR.

If people are the ones "poluting" the elite could easily educate people on the matter , but reality is , the elite is to blame for the activities that currently go on this Earth.

They are the ones that fund these senseless wars , and big companies that polute our environment.

They also control the information we receive through the media.

The elites ARE the ones that covertly manage the money system we have atm , so they DO provoke this so called human chaos.

They COULD stop it if they wanted , yet they will not. They mismanage the world on purpose.

Many don't even have a clue about this.

I don't see any Rothschild , or Warbug , or any of the other international banking families going out wearing green with signs saying "save the world".
Or stopping any companies from poluting the world , or funding researches on water fuel cars (the guy that was actually doing it "vanished"). These sickos are so rich they could if they wanted.

They own us , and they don't care. As long as they are guaranteed to have a future. Which they are also being fooled to believe that they will , too bad they won't , and it will be too late when they realize it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That being said. Their agenda is relatively simple. They want to keep their board. They want honorable civility, disciplined/responsible neighbors, food, peace, security, and balance within nature balance. The problem is, that the populace is so caught up with chasing down some money, that they tread on these principles, causing imbalance with nature, bad neighbors, dishonor, food gluttony, crime, etc). We (the non-elite) are the problem to them, because we are irresponsible, ignorant, easy-fooled, polluting, gluttonous, fearful/sociopathic/criminal people, (generally speaking).

That is the biggest load of crap. Sorry to be so harsh but who are you kidding? It is their form of monetary system and debt / slavery that is the at the root of our society's greed. You don't the Rockefeller's Standard Oil company does not promote polluting????

In fact I would take what you said and make the complete opposite. It is the ones who are not in power, the middle class who do not condone war and who are environmentally conscious. It is the ruling class who start the wars to accumulate wealth and it is their greed that bankrupts economies and puts the public at large in debt to them.

I seriously hope you do not take yourself seriously. If you are getting paid to say such perverse spin of the world, I would like to know how much?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692
This leaves many unanswered questions... for all we know, it could be as simple as Baron Rothschild making a 20$ bet with Rockefeller that he could control the entire world population.

I have done a lot of thinking on this as well... They already control the world via money, what more do they want? The only answers I can come up with is: A.) They are simply puppets themselves to someone / thing more powerful. Aliens? Satan? What ever you want to call it, but none the less a being with an agenda.

B.) I suppose when you are born into the ruling class and you are raised believing you have been destined and chosen to play god and you are the only ones fit to do so, you might achieve an ego and a psyche that is yet to be understood by psychology. Maybe the lust for power and control is so tremendous we could not understand. I mean how many tests / studies have been done on someone like a Rothchild or Rockefeller who have so much power and wealth that us normal people cannot even fathom the psychological implications. I mean imagine how easy it would be to get caught up in just the lower tiers of power like the stooges that come out of Skull and Bones?

I mean who wouldn't feel some sort of entitlement being part of such a relatively small group of 'elites?'

Who could honestly turn down a life of fantastic wealth even if it meant you had to hurt some people on the way? I think if you start there and then imagine what that temptation is on an exponential level you might begin to understand the psychology behind these people.

I believe the more willing you are to hurt others to achieve selfish goals the more likely you are to be brought into the "fold" of the ruling class. Think of people like Ken Lay.

new topics

top topics

join