It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Girlfriend?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just started seeing this girl, whom with I went star gazing with, (in the city), where we saw a starlike UFO that wobbled around. There's another post about these objects but I won't link it as you've all probably seen it around.
She's not very tall nor short, about average, very thin frame, and she's very soft. I call her silly puddy because her skin feels unnatural, and she always jokes about being an alien and having rubber skin. She's introduced me to some of her "good" friends, and they all remind me of little gray aliens in pink rubber suits. She's very flexible, and is totally comfortable whenever I bring up anything alien in conversation.

Also, I've never seen a UFO until that night I went star gazing with her.

It's all very curious.

Anybody have any opinions on this? Am I just being paranoid?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm stil reading the 'very flexible' line over and over....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lol
, you're a pervert Rise.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks

Seriously though, It does sound a little bizarre. I used to see someone many many years ago who loved to think she was a white witch. Dressed very gothic and did all the rituals. From what I hear, she's grown out of all that now. Whatever that means. The point I'm making is that these phenomenon may exist but some people whether curious teenagers or not just latch onto them cos they're cool

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh wow....i guess shes out of this world?HAhaha...Sorry but these threads on aliens are just getting more hard to believe...Unless you mean shes not from your country and shes not a citizen.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well after playing mass effect and purposely getting the alien sex scene,if they look slightly...ish humanoid...i see no problem...infact...its on my to do list,lets hope im the generation that see's alien disclosure and visitation..look how far humanity has come...would aliens even have sex....none of that demolition man future sex.....am i going off topic?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

You are one lucky alien lover!

If I offered to take my wife star gazing she'd buy me a book, or put glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling.

Check that, I'd have to put the glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling.

Proof in this case? I don't know. Can you scan her diary?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

demolition man future sex.....am i going off topic?

a little
sex with demolition man I would say so
IMHO

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
....none of that demolition man future sex

Oh lord I just laughed my butt off at that comment! Good reference.

Anyways, for the OP I think you should think realistically about what your saying. Shes just a flexible girl with nice skin, so enjoy your relationship and stop worrying about this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
the next time you see her, grab her facial "skin" from the mouth and rip it over her head and expose her true identity. then quickly take a picture of the alien with a camera, and sell it to cnn for millions.

of course she might not be an alien, 50-50 chance there, but its worth it if you ask me...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
One time I said the wrong thing and my wife's head split in half and lightning bolts came out of her mouth.

But that only happened once.

(Think I had fed the kids Chocolate cake for breakfast)(*)

I still think she's an alien, but the good kind.

As to your girlfriend, have you uh, taken a DNA sample?

PS - some people have a medical condition where they have a more flexible skin than usual. Prob. genetic. Don't worry about it, bro.

(*) apologies to Bill Cosby.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yet another reason that people do not take the UFO Phenomena seriously.

"Alien Girlfriend" come on. However, it is a very interesting coincidence that you have been seeing these lately. There have been a lot of people seeing them lately, and you're not alone. Why not ask your girlfriend, "What do you think these are?" Or is she not seeing them? It's all questionable, and regardless of all the proof shown, people will debunk what you see. It's disinformation by either "them" or uneducated people. Still, I highly doubt your girlfriend is an alien. I've had many girlfriends who I've debunked as aliens

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

What does she eat?

What's her favorite dessert?

Is there alot of vibration going on I mean
does she vibrate at a higher frequency in bed?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking Elastigirl from the Incredibles. Imagine the possibilites with that girl.

I had seen a really petite girl in an adult store once who also had a proportionately small head that reminded me of some aliens. Of course I was too old, fat and ugly to talk to her, but, it did cross my mind she might be an alien.

One of my bizarre repressed memories was of what appeared to be pale white and skinny girls that all appeared as if to be on Chemo and lost most of their hair.

They looked like clones and had masks on as if trick or treating. One of them took off their or her mask and looked more alien than human. The one who apparently brought them into the store claimed that one to be the smartest of them all. Not exactly a compliment either.

I don't suppose we were having some family reunion or an alien girls night out?

As for any relations with alien speices, I have to wonder if they would be something like acid based? That's really gotta hurt worse than any pepper spray.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
OK I think we need pictures of your girlfriend in some flexible positions.

Also some pics of her skin, hair and eyes.

Oh, does she have any older brothers or maybe her dad is single?

I hope the male aliens would not be as soft as the females.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiseToAddiction
Sorry, I'm stil reading the 'very flexible' line over and over....
Is she a gymnast?

Anyway, if she's wearing a fleshy suit, it won't matter to a lot of folks on here who I think get it on with inflatables.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There's definitely a swarm of new threads about aliens disguised or look like humans.

I just hope all of these are not fake. If all of these threads are based on real accounts, then they are probably not explainable by aliens, the probability would be to high, I think.

And why not take pictures of her flexible skin or body, the more evidence - the better.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
opinions on this? Am I just being paranoid?

First get a picture of her face... get her looking straight into the camera...

This is very harmless (you can always see if a DNA test or an Xray would be okay

But the EYES The secret is in the EYES

Iraqi girl Ancient Anunnanki genes?

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting pissed. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

True story section by Jack Arneson,ex military and now with Pegasus..

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eye...never forget them!

Personal letter from an insider and it came with a 500 page document. McDill is McDill AFB

Both cases were military sightings ... on a military operation... and the 'visitor' was wearing an Officer's uniform...

One story matches your skin comments.. but its the EYES

I don't trust THIS guy... but I am not sure...

On a note more with the flow of this conversation however...

We must not forget Marta and Vena...

I hear the new Star Trek Movie will bring back the Green Orion Slave Girls...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
She's very flexible,

Yeah, like some of the others, how exactly did you establish her flexibility quotient?

Did you involve scientific methods or just raw observations? Measurements? Video?

We need hard evidence for such a statement, man. Come on.

Is your GF an alien? I don't really think so but if she's getting freaky go for it.

Go on, be a man.....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
okay, lots of things to address:

her 'parents' are dominican and greek, so she eats those cultures foods, but she's into seafood more than anybody i've ever met. she doesn't eat much for that matter.

if all that federation of light stuff is true it doesn't apply to her because she enjoys altered states, i.e. cannibus and alcohol.

as for her flexability, her fingers, which are frail to say the least, seem to sit in jelly. her fingers can almost touch the back side of her palm.

actually guys... i don't think she's an alien. she's really cool, i'm just weirded out by her acceptance to all my 'ufology' talk. most girls give me the cold shoulder when i bring it up, but she gets excited and very comfortable when i do. it's crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join