It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Think About This Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi Yall, Im new on here so this is my first post and I was curious as to what you thought about this paticular case that I found to be extremely interesting. Watch the whole video please... For me this video shed light on things thats been covered up in the dark.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
yo Millz whats up?

welcome to ATS. I'm probably not the best ambassador to welcome you to the site nor will I be the last, but I still wanted to make an attempt to welcome you to ATS and thanks for posting this thread. It's actually pretty interesting what jamie has to say.

As for ATS we've all seen the footage that jamie is showing in the video, but I don't ever recall the info jamie talking about especially concerning radiation has been discussed. I could be wrong ATS is a huge site with thousands of threads.

Anyways. I think the general consensus was that the footage was faked, but that was because we couldn't figure out how the alien could have been hiding behind the poll, so it was written off.

THis whole radiation thing coupled with the statement that the alien is actually a few feet or so behind the poll and not actually hidding behind it is very interesting. It would imply that the alien essentially beamed it's self there to abduct the kid, was cloaked hiding waiting for one of the kids to get too close, or something similar.
What I got was that jamie is implying that the creature created some very high radiation/energy field popped up in our existence and tried snatching the kid. If only the alien had the strength to pull the kid into the vortex or teleportation field or whatever.

Guess he underestimated the strength of us humans.

I like jamie's work. at one of the conferences he held in the very end about 45 minutes in he shows some seemingly mundane photos of two guys on the side of the road with their truck, I think, because it's been a year since I've seen it and I can't remember the details. anyways it's dark out late night in the photos. When jamie gamma enhanced the photos. (made them brighter to see details in the dark) all the photos have an alien very similar to the one in the video creeping just out of visual range in the shadows. looking right at the guys as if stalking them in the shadows about 100 feet away or just trying to sneak around them for some reason. creepy pictures because the alien is obviously trying to be sneaky.

Great thread. welcome to ATS.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by millz

I had heard about this case, but this is the first time I saw the video. Thank you for posting it, even though I am skeptical of it. I think that kid would of kept running until he got home.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
yo millz, I'm italian too. right on! I'd post a comment on your profile but thats not up and running yet. I too wonder why the kids didn't try and run all the way home, but cultures are different around the world. Maybe since they had some friends there and the creature didn't have the strength o physically intimidate the kid it wasn't perceived as that dangerous all though scary as hell.

I've been to merida where this shot was filmed. to me it's the prettiest city in all of mexico. Very european in feel although small. I've not been back for about 12 years so I don't know what it's like now.

Interestingly when I was down there about a day before I was in merida I was staying over night in a little roadside motel to the west of merida checking out the ruins of Palenque earlier that day. I saw a UFO cruising quietly but very brightly over the tree tops of the jungle canopy while staying over night in the motel. That area is a hot spot for sure. Some even speculate that the mayans at palenque felt the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am really skeptical of anything Jaime Maussan claims to be alien.
I have seen video's where he shows balloons and calls them UFO's.
I have also seen a video where he shows a shapeshifting UFO which is ALSO a type of balloons... they are white solar balloons basically long tubelike balloons made of thin plastic and will float and fall into various shapes in the air. He obviously had film of a couple of them connected together.

so.. I take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS millz

As far as the video I dont think much of it sorry
seen too much stuff here to believe this one.
Hope you enjoy your stay at ATS

SLAY

new topics

top topics

join